Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
If you’ve dreamed of having a piano in your home but don’t have the space or budget for a full-sized instrument, your wait is over. The affordable FP-30 offers Roland’s acclaimed sound, feel, and modern features in a top-quality 88-note instrument that fits any space with ease. Light and portable, it’s a great fit for performing players and music classrooms as well. Adding in numerous sounds beyond the piano, built-in practice and recording functions, and Bluetooth® wireless support for working with popular music apps, the FP-30 delivers a premium musical experience previously unattainable in such a streamlined package.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Available in white or black finish
PRESONUS HD7 SEMI-CLOSED BACK STUDIO HEADPHONES
- Comfortable studio quality headphones with exceptional low-end.
- PreSonus' high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- Whether you're monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
X-style keyboard stand
- Classic X-style design
- Bullet-nose pull knob for easy height adjustments
- Supports up to 90 pounds, great for small-format keyboards
- 1" square tubing for great stability
- Height adjusts from 27-38", with a base spread of 11-31"
Small Bench with Extra Thick Cushion
- Depth: 10" - 25cm
- Width: 21" - 53cm
- Thickness: 1.6"- 7.5cm
- Height positions(3): 18.8", 20", 22.8" 48, 51, 58cm
- Weight capacity: 250lbs - 112kg
- Weight: 11.1lb - 5kg