No single piece of gear Roland has introduced since their Fantom series keyboards even come close to offering you the no-holds-barred music-production power of the FA-08 keyboard workstation. It all starts off with the sounds - a collection of over 2,000 patches taken from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module including the complete SuperNATURAL synth engine. Add to that an absolutely astonishing set of effects and processors, and you're still just getting started. Powerful onboard sequencing and sampling let you build up your tracks, and killer performance options make playing on the FA-08 a blast. Top it off with an awesome user interface, total DAW integration, and a great-feeling 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard, and you're in business!
Packed with the sounds and effects you need to create anything
This amazing keyboard comes loaded with over 2,000 sounds taken straight from Roland's flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module. This includes the complete SuperNATURAL synth engine (giving the FA-08 the capacity to download entirely new synth sounds) plus a killer set of acoustic tones, drums, and much more.
And you can add even more sounds via the FA-08's internal wave sound expansion slots. And if that wasn't enough, the FA-08 comes loaded with 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors, a TFX (total effects) section, global EQ, chorus, and reverb. Talk about creative possibilities!
Brilliant user interface designed to keep you in the creative zone
Ask any keyboard player or pianist, and they'll tell you that feel is a major consideration when it comes to picking the right workstation. Roland has always prided themselves on the feel of their keyboards, and the wonderful texture and playing response of the FA-08's 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard goes quite a way to prove that. But Roland took the same painstaking approach with every part of the FA-08, providing it with the best-feeling pads and the easiest-to-use control layout possible.
From its oversized color LCD to its various control sets, everything about the FA-08 was designed so that you could sit down, put your hands on the controls you need, and start making music. For example, there's a separate SDHC slot for the SP-404SX style groove sampler, and dedicated controls for tweaking your sounds on the fly. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The important thing is that when you sit down in front of your FA-08, it's not the overwhelming experience of interfacing with some monolithic workstation - it's like stepping up to a studio full of high tech gear that's all wired to work together flawlessly.
From studio to stage, this is the keyboard workstation you need
How many keyboards do you like schlepping to the average gig? Does the thought of lugging around a full-sized workstation with 88 weighted keys worry you just a little? The Roland FA-08 is the answer to all of your keyboard-related dreams, packing a full studio's worth of music-creation potential into a format that's light enough and small enough to take with you. Powerful real-time performance options such as D-Beam modulation, arpeggiation, looping, and step sequencing make playing out fun and exciting, and the fact that all of these functions are easy to get to and intuitive only makes it all better.
Back in the studio, you'll be impressed by how easily the Roland FA-08 keyboard workstation folds into the rest of your setup. With the push of a button and a simple USB connection, your FA-08 becomes the centerpiece of your studio, acting as your audio interface, MIDI keyboard, control surface, pad controller, and more. What's more, you can connect your FA-08 to your Apple iPad via the camera connection kit, providing you with even greater production power when you have to take your rig on the road.
- Sound Engine Type(s): SuperNATURAL Synth, Acoustic & Drum, PCM Synth, PCM Drum, GM2 Compatible
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Ivory Feel G
- Other Controllers: 1 x Pitchbend/Mod Wheel, 1 x D-Beam, 1 x S1, 1 x S2, 6 x Control Knob, Sample Pads
- Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Number of Presets: 2,000+
- Expansion: 2 x Virtual SRX Slots
- Number of Effects: 16 x MFX, 6 x COMP+EQ, Chorus, Reverb, Master EQ+COMP
- Effects Types: 16 x MFX Engines, 6 x COMP+EQ Processors for Drums, TFX, EQ, Chorus, Reverb
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sampling: Yes
- Audio Playback: Yes
- Sequencer: 16-track
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (Line), 1 x 1/4" (Guitar)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x TS
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Hold, 1 x CTL 1, 1 x CTL 2
- Height: 5.62"
- Width: 55.75"
- Depth: 14.44"
- Weight: 36.44 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.