The RME M1610 Pro16 is a channel A/D, 10 channel D/A converter with ADAT, AVB, MADI
The RME M-1610 Pro combines 16 analog inputs with 8 balanced analog line level outputs, independent stereo headphones, redundant AVB ports, up to two independent MADI ports, ADAT outputs, remote control with web interface and dual internal power supplies - to deliver M-32 Pro performance at an attractive price point.
Simplicity at first glance - Flexibility and reliability beyond
Integrating 16 analog inputs with a switchable sensitivity of up to +24 dBu per channel; 8 corresponding analog outputs; and an additional headphone output, the M-1610 Pro brings plenty of analog I/O to any studio setup. With its coaxial and (optional) optical MADI, redundant AVB, four ADAT optical outputs, and redundant DC coupled outputs, the device represents one of the most versatile and highest-performing converters on the market.
Add Analog and AVB I/O to any existing MADI devices
At the request of recording engineers using a variety of analog effects and instruments in their sessions, RME have combined the outstanding performance of the M-32 Pro AD and DA converters into a single device, and at an unbeatable price-point.
When compared with the M-32 Pro series, which were designed primarily for fixed installations, the M-1610 Pro adds a selection of additional user-friendly features, for seamless operation in studio, live and broadcast. Input and output TRS jacks provide alternative connections for the D-Sub inputs (inputs 11-16) and D-Sub outputs (outputs 1-2), alongside redundant network ports, a headphone output for monitoring and trouble-shooting, and quick access buttons for source selection and volume.
The internal routing matrix provides visual control over all channels side by side - up to eight AVB streams (with a total of 128 channels); the coaxial and (optional) optical MADI ports (with each up to 64 channels); all analog I/O; and the ADAT outputs, for flexible routing between the 272 inputs and 298 outputs.
Lowest converter latencies and deterministic AVB networking with configurable network delay down to 0.3 ms allow the M-1610 Pro to deliver samples, even from multiple devices, at incredible speeds - time-aligned with nanosecond accuracy across an entire network. The AD and DA filters have been carefully optimized for different sampling rates, with a focus on accuracy and RME's signature 'transparency' (nothing added, nothing removed). Together with SteadyClock FS, RME's ultra-low jitter digital clock technology, the conversion to and from analog is state-of-the-art, at any level and across all digital formats. As a notable difference to similar devices, the three analog line levels per channel each offer the full dynamic range of the converters.
Plug'n'play - rapid user interaction
Control all device states directly from the front panel for convenient, direct access to all features. RME AVB devices can also be fully remote controlled via a web-interface on any network link (including wirelessly over Wi-Fi), allowing for the rapid creation of gain groups, phantom power switching, and routing of signals to headphones for monitoring. The integrated routing matrix allows for quick routing of any analog inputs straight to the headphone output, as well as all digital signals and AVB streams. As such, problem-solving of signals, clocking, connectivity or other issues is both simple and straight-forward!
In digital audio, the clock frequency is an essential factor, as it creates the correlation between the audio bits and the time reference. Unfortunately, the clock frequency is not always as stable as desired. The M-1610 Pro offers full SteadyClock FS performance for lowest jitter and highest jitter immunity. Excellent performance in all clock modes and High Quality Analog Conversion to hear your mix as it is. Digital format conversion in RME products are done without any loss or degredation,and SteadyClock FS ensures your sonic image will never experience degredation. This helps to optimize recordings and mixes because the soundstage has more depth and clarity.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.