The ADI-2 Pro from RME is a versatile reference-class AD/DA converter which can be used as a USB audio interface, USB DAC with Extreme Power headphone amplifiers, or format converter with digital monitoring. Housed in a compact, half-rack enclosure, it delivers pristine 32-bit/768 kHz audio quality to audio engineers and audiophiles alike, for studio, home, and mobile applications ranging from analog/digital recording, PCM/DSD recording and playback, precise audio measurements, or as a high-fidelity frontend and headphone amp for iPhone/iPad/Android devices.
The ADI-2 Pro is equipped with six input sources and eight output paths, for simultaneous 2-channel analog-to-digital input conversion and 4-channel digital-to-analog output conversion. The I/O options include two servo-balanced analog line inputs, two separate balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, one optical S/PDIF I/O which also supports two channels of ADAT operation, and, via the included digital breakout cable, one coaxial S/PDIF I/O and one AES/EBU I/O.
The unit supports all sample rates between 32 kHz and 768 kHz, and delivers a flat frequency response with an impressive 124 dBA signal-to-noise ratio. The company's SteadyClock III efficiently suppresses jitter in all clock modes, ensuring that the AD/DA conversion's sonic quality remains consistent, independently from the quality of the incoming clock signal.
The two Extreme Power headphone outputs provide high-end monitoring options optimized for low- and high-impedance headphones. They feature an Advanced Balanced mode which delivers a balanced signal path from the DAC straight to the phone, with optimized frequency response and a maximum output level of +28 dBu. A powerful DSP adds all kinds of useful audio processing, including 5-band parametric EQ, fast Bass/Treble adjustment, Crossfeed, and a sophisticated Loudness function.
The ADI-2 Pro features a high-resolution ISP LCD panel which eases operation and displays signal metering of all I/Os, current digital states of S/PDIF, AES, USB, a 30-band analyzer, and more. The unit can be used as a standalone, and operated with three push-button encoders and four buttons to access dedicated menus.
- High-fidelity anniversary reference-class 768 kHz AD/DA converter
- High-resolution PCM/DSD recording and playback
- Two Extreme Power headphone amplifiers for audiophile-quality monitoring
- USB 2.0 port, fully class-compliant (UAC 2)
- Multi-format converter (AES, S/PDIF, ADAT) with monitoring function, solves any clocking problem between formats
- Low Latency – AD/AD converters with low-latency filters, offer super-fast conversion
- Ultimate iPhone/iPad/Android DAC
- High-end AD/DA frontend for audio measurements
- High-resolution display for graphic operation – with Peak Level meters, 30-band analyzer, State Overview screen for listing current states of SPDIF, AES, USB and clock
- Standalone mode
- Compact and lightweight design allows for mobile use
- External, switched power supply with lockable connector included – unit can easily be powered from a battery (available separately)
- DIGICheck utility software included – with Stereo- and Multi-Channel level meter, Analyzer, Bit Statistics & Noise, ITU1770 meter, Goniometer, Surround level meter, Totalyzer
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and any device that supports class-compliant USB audio (including Android)
- Uses RME's MADIface series driver with Windows, for full WDM and ASIO compatibility, and highest performance
- High-Resolution Audio
- 2-channels A/D converter, 4-channels D/A converter
- 32-bit/768 kHz digital audio
- Supports all sample rates between 32 kHz and 768 kHz
- 124 dBA signal-to-noise ratio
- SteadyClock III technology ensures perfect jitter reduction and stable clocking, with internal or external clock signal
- Digital signal processing with 5-band parametric EQ, fast Bass/Treble adjustment, Binaural Crossfeed, spectral analysis, Loudness sound control
- Extreme Power Headphone Amplifiers
- Two independent Extreme Power driver circuits with two stereo D/A converters – optimized for both high- and low-impedance headphones
- 120 dBA SNR – no audible hum, noise or distortion, fully transparent, crystal-clear sound at any volume setting
- 5-band Parametric EQ – lets you adjust the headphone sound to match your hearing curve, or compensate for differences between left/right ear
- Bass/Treble – to adjust sound to your personal taste
- Loudness – lets you choose how much maximum gain for bass and treble should occur at lower volume settings
- Two servo-balanced analog inputs on combo XLR / TRS jacks
- Two separate, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs on XLR and TS jacks
- Two stereo Extreme Power headphone outputs on the front
- One optical S/PDIF I/O, also supports 2 channels of ADAT operation
- One coaxial S/PDIF I/O (RCA) and one AES/EBU I/O (XLR) via included digital breakout cable (9-pin D-sub to 2 x XLR and 2 x RCA)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.