The Reverend Sentinel is a thick sounding, professional-grade short-scale bass. A raised center ridge provides more mass, while the Reverend P-Blade pickup extends the low-end. The innovative Joe Naylor designed 3-way voicing switch offers three distinct tonal variations: bright, normal, and deep in an elegantly simple control layout, The Reverend Sentinel is versatile and multifaceted – unexpected in a single-pickup bass. This bass thumps!
We design our own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with our instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
HIPSHOT ULTRALIGHT TUNERS
These tuners have a housing made of aircraft grade aluminum that makes them extra-light. The difference in weight can be as much as 2-3oz less in the headstock, which means a more balanced bass that’s more comfortable to play. And the tone is great! Your bass is more defined and enhanced with the Hipshot Ultralites.
HIGH MASS BRIDGE
Our bridge features heavy duty saddles in combination with a massive base plate. This substantial mass of metal enhances clarity and attack, and produces bell-like sustain. It's also a versatile bridge, that can be strung string-thru-body or top-load.
Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing our lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
We use "Boneite," a synthetic bone nut, that is more consistent than natural bone, on all Reverend instruments. It reduces friction, allowing the strings to slide through the nut slots smoothly, improving tuning stability.
CUSTOM DOME KNOBS
Our proprietary knobs feature a lower profile which is less likely to be accidentally hit by the player's hand, and the white dot lets you easily see where your knob rotation is set.
We use Alpha control pots with a +-10% rating, while a typical pot is +-20%. Our pots are built to tighter specifications, making them more consistent. Typically used in expensive boutique guitars, but standard issue in all Reverends.
10% POLY CAPS
We use caps with a +-10% rating, while a typical cap is +-20%. Our caps are made to tighter specifications, so they’re more consistent. Made of polyester, they’re also longer lasting, and less affected by temperature than cheaper ceramic caps. Typically used in expensive boutique guitars.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this