The Reloop MIXON 4 DJ Controller for Serato DJ and Algoriddim djay Software is designed for live performance applications such as DJing at a party or in the club. The controller features four decks of control within Serato DJ software or Algoriddim djay PRO with four physical faders, a crossfader with assignable curve, and four 3-band EQ knobs plus a filter knob for mixing and performing. The controller features an integrated iPad Pro docking station.
The unit includes sixteen touch-sensitive RGB drum pads that can be used to trigger different modes including Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Sampler, Slicer, Flip* and Cue & Slicer Loop modes. The Pitch Play mode allows for playful and creative live remixing of cue points at different tones and pitches. When activating slice mode, the controller will chop a track into eight equal parts that are in turn distributed across the drum pads for on-the-fly mashups. In Loop mode, the pads can be used to store and trigger up to 8 loops with different lengths, controllable with a loop size encoder.
The controller also makes full use of Serato DJ's SP-6 Sampler enabling all banks from Serato to be accessed and triggered from the controller with eight savable cue points per track. The drum pads are color coded with LED illumination and provide visual feedback to distinguish which mode or combination of dual modes the controller is operating in. The unit's effect section features three rotary knobs, an endless rotary encoder, and 4 buttons for intuitive control over Serato DJ's iZotope- and Sugar Bytes-powered effects.
For performance the unit includes two 6.1" / 15.5 cm diameter touch-sensitive aluminum jog wheels with LED virtual needle illumination to inform you of the play-head position. The high-resolution 14-bit 100mm pitch faders provide accurate control over your music for seamless beat matching. Other features include a play and pause button, a cue button, and a stutter button. For audio, the controller includes an integrated USB audio interface with unbalanced RCA and balanced master outputs via XLR connectors. Additionally, a pair of booth outputs is offered via two 1/4" TRS jacks. A Kensington lock slot can be used to secure the device, and two headphone connections enable cueing on either 3.5mm or 6.3mm connectors. The controller comes with the latest full version of Serato DJ, Algoriddim djay Pro, and is also compatible with most other MIDI compatible DJ software such as Traktor Pro 2, Virtual DJ, and more.
- 4-Channel flagship controller designed & co-developed with Serato & Algoriddim
- Industry first hybrid design to work plug 'n' play with djay PRO and Serato DJ (enabled)
- Multi-Platform support for iOS/Android/PC/Mac
- First, integrated docking station that holds up to an iPad PRO (12.9'')
- Plug'n'Play: Simply connect your Laptop, iOS or Android device and start mixing your music files or Spotify tracks in the cloud
- Large 1.2 x 1.2" drum pads with multi-colored backlit LEDs and velocity sensitive technology
- 8 color-coded performance modes including Pitch Play
- Slicer performance modes for cutting and mashing up your tracks
- Up to eight Hot Cues and Cue Loops can be triggered on each deck
- Access and fire up to eight saved Loops and Loop Rolls
- Mighty SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated volume
- Serato FLIP control for recording Hot Cue remixes and re-looping them live
- Slip mode for creative live remixing
- Dedicated Sound Color filter (LPF/HPF) on each channel
- Macro FX Mode: Combine any effect with filters on each channel
- Dedicated Loop Control Section with Length Indication LED-Bar
- Large (6.1" / 155mm) aluminum jog wheels with 2-part touch-sensitive technology
- Visual feedback on Jog Wheels through LED illumination for Virtual Needle position & Track Time Elapsed
- Harmonic mixing with Key Sync, Key Shift and Pitch Play
- Hi-Res 14-bit pitch fader with range and Key Lock control
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with award-winning djay 2 and Spotify integration
- Large transport section
- Independent Level meters for In- and Outputs
- Fader-start feature
- Quick-Skip: Fast search within a track
- Sturdy metal-panel construction with performance faders & knobs in club size and quality
- Extreme tight vinyl emulation for superior scratching experience
- Control DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope / Sugar Bytes) on two independent effect units
- Crossfader curve & assignment controls
- Shift buttons for second layer control
- Anti-Theft: Kensington lock slot
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and high audio quality (PC/Mac)
- MIDI-Ready: Compatible with every DJ software; Mappings available for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ
- Master Output: Stereo XLR and Stereo RCA
- Booth Output: Stereo 1/4"
- Mic Input: One 1/4" with volume control knob
- Headphone Output: 1x 1/4" and 1x 1/8"
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club soundcard with High Retention connection port
- USB-, Lightning-, Android-, OTG-cable and external power supply with grounding included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.