The black M 18 Digital Mixer from RCF is a fully integrated solution for musicians with maximum flexibility and comfort granted by internal power supply, 18 input channels, integrated Wi-Fi access point, and antennas. It features six XLR and two combo connectors which are present on the rear panel and provide 8 mic-preamp inputs, designed to lay the foundations for a transparent, warm, and dynamic sound.
Line inputs have been developed with the same focus. The 10 TS jacks from 9 to 18 provide the line inputs of the M 18 Mixer. Two of them, 9 and 10, are switchable to Hi-Z (High-Impedance input - 1 MOhm), and allow direct connection of passive or low-level instruments directly, without the need for an adapter. This is the ideal solution for acoustic or electric or bass guitars with passive pickups.
The remote-controlled mic gain allows the user to control the mic preamps and line-input gain even at high distance from the M 18 Mixer enclosure. All the settings are stored in the snapshot memories and can be recalled according to the user’s needs. Six +22 dB balanced AUX outputs are on hand to connect stage monitors or external effect processors, in case the M 18 Mixer’s internal processing is insufficient for the user’s needs. The +22 dB balanced MAIN MIX outputs are supported by a pair of male XLRs.
A headphone stereo output completes the mixer’s audio input and output suite. Using the Personal Mix function, it is possible to create a fully personalized stereo monitor mix. The headphones output also offers MAIN MIX and, alternatively, PFL listening. MIDI In and Out ports are also present on the rear panel, allowing for the connection of various types of MIDI controllers.
The footswitch port allows connection of a single- or double-stage footswitch to recall effects presets or to mute effects returns, as well as providing several other control functions. A USB type-A port allows connection of USB devices, such as pen drives or hard disks, to create a complete stereo system for playback and audio recording. Thus, the mixer supports virtually all audio file formats, both high-quality and compressed. The intuitive graphics of MixRemote App helps the user to navigate between pages and fully control the mixer's parameters.
- MixRemote Comprehensive Control App
- MixRemote App enables complete and versatile control of the M 18 Digital Mixer
- Developed for iOS, the MixRemote App has been designed for musicians and is very simple to use, thanks to its intuitive GUI
- Each page or channel functions can be reached with a couple of touches of a single hand, making it convenient to play
- Dedicated Interactive App
- Ensures quick and intuitive interaction with the M 18 Digital Mixer
- Offers consistent navigation among pages
- The screen area is divided into 5 different zones
- Main page presents three fader layers to control the FX sends; FX1-FX2-FX3 provide three internal FX feeds
- Main page presents six fader layers to control the AUX sends; AUX1 to AUX6 provide six auxiliary output feeds
- EDIT Button Access to the Processing Chain
- EDIT button gives access to the complete processing chain, which is present on every M 18 input channel
- Input Gain with high-pass filter, 48V phantom power switch for MIC input, phase inversion, and Hi-Z selection (available on channels 9 and 10)
- Noise Gate, an essential tool for the use of high-sensitivity microphones
- Professional compressor suitable for managing sources with demanding dynamic program material
- Channel Strips
- Channels that feature a high-end mic preamp are equipped with a digital gain remote control
- A gate, a dynamic compressor, and a four-band parametric equalizer are present on all input channels
- Each channel strip has three auxiliary sends dedicated to feeding the three internal effects processors and six AUX sends for stage monitors or external effects
- Studio-Grade Effects
- Mixer provides up to 19 simultaneous effects, three of which are defined as SEND EFFECTS and are fed by dedicated FX SENDS
- FX1 is a particularly deep and transparent reverb, providing a realistic simulation of large ambient noise such as halls, rooms, and plates
- FX2 is a professional delay with a tap time up to 2500 ms and dedicated filters on the feedback signal, thus creating interesting sounds and complex tapping effects
- FX3 is an assignable multi-effect with several choices including chorus, flanger, pitch shifter, and others
- MultiFX effects chain option can be applied to up to 4 channels
- Chain of three effects—Pitch Shifter, Chorus/Flanger, Delay—can be inserted into channels 5 and 6 or, alternatively, 7 and 8
- Channels 9 and 10, which also have a selectable Hi-Z input line, provide an insert effect chain of 5 simultaneous effects
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.