The RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII is a 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer that unleashes the full creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. The RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII redefines the scope and possibilities for Pro, Club and Scratch DJ/Turntablists with a feature set geared for liberated performance capability: a full color touchscreen for immediate feedback of all critical performance functions; stackable Serato and Flex FX; MAG FOUR Faders; external & internal crossfader tension adjust controls; custom parameter control for instant doubles, silent cue and sync; dual DVS inputs; plus, the ultimate in expressive playback control via 16 multi-function trigger pads. Your performance insists on nothing short of perfection so revolutionize your setup with RANE's latest evolution of DJ battle tools and take your performance one step further.
The original SEVENTY-TWO is no stranger to high-profile performances, having proven itself time after time in extreme high-pressure performances to give DJs the winning edge - from DMC, Red Bull 3Style & the Goldies, the SEVENTY-TWO graced them all. With its robust solid build and reliability, paired with its unrivaled integration into Serato DJ Pro, it's no surprise the SEVENTYTWO is the champions choice of mixer.
MAG FOUR Faders
In addition to an ultra-intuitive layout primed for any performance setting, plus an external crossfader tension adjust, the SEVENTYTWO MKII comes complete with three ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This new design is the lightest yet and delivers high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust.
With the strength and durability of solid-steel and aluminum casing, the gig and battle-ready SEVENTY-TWO MKII mixer represents the ultimate in advanced control needs and performance expectations of today's DJs. Designed in collaboration with leading Turntablists around the world and with the foundation of a globally trusted Seattle, US based engineering heritage, the SEVENTYTWO MKII redefines what is possible when true DJ artistry meets ground-breaking technology.
Visualize the Mix
The SEVENTY-TWO MKII's 4.3-inch color touch-screen interface relays Serato DJs moving waveforms, enabling navigation, track selection and extensive performance preference adjustment. It also offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilizing and stacking the SEVENTY-TWO MKII's dual Flex FX engines with Serato DJ Pro's extensive effects banks.
Ready for Anything
Two DJ's can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit's dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit and transform with the new, tactile and precision based MAG FOUR faders, then flip between creative control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. Also, Serato's expressive Pitch 'n Time DJ expansion is included free with the SEVENTY-TWO MKII, for DJs to integrate creative 'pitch-play'.
• NEW (3) MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour and cut-in adjustment
• NEW External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls
• NEW Toggle Instant Double / Silent Cue / Sync Controls
• NEW Dual DVS inputs - Aux or Phono/CD
• Solid steel construction - built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
• 4.3-inch Touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song selection and user customizations
• Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
• Advanced Serato control: Chain-integrated Software Effect plus one internal Flex Effect per channel
• Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
• 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads, independent mode controls per deck.
• Two microphone inputs - combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level switches
• RCA session Inputs/outputs, balanced XLR, Main Out, balanced 1/4-inch, Booth Out
• USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE Battle Controller
• Serato DJ Pro DVS license, Pitch n Time plus Serato DVS Vinyl included
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.