The MP2015 from Rane is a high-performance rotary-style DJ mixer aimed at house & techno DJs and designed for high-end audio systems. This music-mixing performance instrument offers mastering-quality converters, studio-quality phono-preamps, S/PDIF connections for connecting CDJ digital media players, and a professional quality microphone pre-amp with selectable +48V phantom power.
Each channel offers a 3-band, full-cut EQ with selectable crossover points and a resonant sweep-filter with selections for low-pass, high-pass, and low & high-pass filter types. The Isolator EQ section is a master-bus 24 dB/octave (4th order) phase compensated Linkwitz-Riley design with continuously variable low-mid-high crossover points. All the EQ, filer, and tone controls are accurate, high resolution, fast, and artifact free, with all filter coefficients accurately calculated for the selected sample rates.
The MP2015 also features a submix channel, which combines 1 to 4 channels plus session input into a submix with a dedicated EQ, filter, and volume controls. This function allows DJs to combine and process multiple tracks with single knob controls, instead of juggling multiple knobs and buttons. Additionally, the submix can be used as a 5th input channel from the session input section.
The dual port USB interface allows for two computers to be connected simultaneously, enabling back-to-back DJ sets without interruption. The USB port is class compliant for Mac OS X, while high-performance ASIO drivers will run on most Windows DAW and DJ software. Each port supports 10 playback and 14 record channels, letting you record all four decks, the submix, session input, and the main mix.
The ergonomic design features an effortless layout for professional performance playback and offers classic-spun aluminum knob caps, 16-segment level peak-hold meters, and back-lit push switches. The rugged chassis is made from 1.22 mm thick, cold-rolled steel with an aluminum-zinc alloy that is rust resistant. A Lexan overlay is used in lieu of silkscreen printing, which not only provides a matte surface to prevent glare and enhance readability in low light, but also prevents wear which would eventually make the printing unreadable. The MP2015 ships with a power cord.
- Sweep Filters
- Each of the four Input channels and the Submix channel feature a three-position toggle selector-switch. Choose between LP (low-pass), HP (high-pass) or L-H (low-pass, high-pass combo). All have steep 24 dB/octave (4th-order) slopes and are sweepable
- In the LP position the Filter knob sweeps the low-pass frequency from 20 Hz to 20 kHz (CCW to CW). The 12:00 middle position is 635 Hz
- In the HP position the Filter knob sweeps the high-pass frequency from 20 Hz to 20 kHz (CCW to CW). The 12:00 middle position is 635 Hz
- In the L-H position the Filter knob sweeps either the LP or HP filter depending upon rotation direction from center. The 12:00 middle position bypasses both filters giving a flat unaffected response. Rotating the knob from fully counterclockwise to center sweeps the LP filter from 20 Hz to 18 kHz. Rotating the knob from center to fully clockwise sweeps the HP filter from 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- The single Resonance (Q) knob controls the shape of all Input and Submix filters. The range is from flat (Q=0.707) to max peaking (Q=12)
- These filters are high resolution, fast and artifact free, with all filter coefficients accurately calculated for the selected sample rate
- Submix Channel
- This input channel provides grouping any number of inputs for easy multi-source mixing; allowing one set of controls for all functions verses having to deal with multiple knobs and buttons on multiple channels.
- The submix combines 1 to 4 channels plus the Session Input into a Submix, thereby controlling multiple tracks with one set of EQ, Filter, and volume controls. Quickly assign or un-assign any Input to the Submix, which has its own meter, headphone Cue, and USB record output. An external effects unit can be mixed in, and assigned to the Submix or the Main Mix. The Submix can also be used as a 5th input channel from the Session Input
- Class Compliant Dual USB Ports
- Dual USB ports provide simultaneous connection of two computers, enabling back-to-back sets between laptop DJs running different software without compromise or interruption
- The USB ports are 100% class compliant, allowing hook-up to any Mac OS X device without the need for an additional driver
- The included high-performance ASIO driver runs most Windows DAW and DJ software
- MIDI end points are class compliant with both OS X and Windows devices
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.