Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized PSPAudioware retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
50% OFF | PSP Most Popular Plugins
The PSP Signature Bundle contains all the plugins that have made PSPaudioware famous over the last 2 decades at 50% OFF. The collection covers the key areas of music production including an award-winning modular channel strip, vintage Reverbs and EQs, full-featured delays, creative filters, the world-famous signal warming, and precision meters. It is all here, signed sealed and delivered by PSPaudioware
PSP InfiniStrip is a channel strip plug-in with a modular design that allows an almost limitless number of possible audio processor configurations for your DAW. The system offers latency-free processing, allowing you to use the plug-ins during both the recording and mixing stages of your project.
The versatile strip offers 9 slots, with 7 of them functioning as dedicated slots for specific kinds of processors including filters, limiters, compressors, EQs, and dynamic modules (expander, ducker, and gate). The remaining slots are flexible insert slots for any module type.
Smart workflow touches make complex sound sculpting fast and intuitive. Individual slots can be soloed or muted without effecting the other slots, allowing you to easily zero-in and tweak multiprocessor chains. The paramater matching feature keeps your settings consistent while you swipe though EQs or compressors to find the right emulation flavor without touching a knob. Three different view modes let you tailor the viewing experience for your setup and screen size.
The strip can be used in mono or stereo modes, and independent external side-chaining is supported. There are 150 presets designed by top studio engineers included to help you get professional-sounding results quickly. The InfiniStrip supports AAX, AudioUnits, VST, VST3, and RTAS plug-in formats and purchase includes license activation in 3 separate locations, which can be moved using iLok software. An iLok dongle can also be used with the software but is not required.
PSPAudioware PSP VintageWarmer2 is the second edition of a plug-in highly regarded for its ability to suffice cold digital recordings with analog-style warmth. The software provides an analog-style multiband compressor/limiter capable of gentle saturation, soft-knee compression, and downright brickwall limiting. It offers smooth, adjustable crossovers and a FAT mode that utilizes PSPAudioware's double-sampled processing. Use it for mixing or mastering applications.
PSP VintageWarmer2 comes with three plug-ins: the MicroWarmer, with a simplified GUI, the VingtageWarmer2 (LE), which is a direct port of the original Vintage Warmer, and the VintageWarmer2, which offers the FAT double-sampling mode for higher degrees of analog realism. It is recommended that you use MicroWarmer or VintageWarmer2 (LE) on your tracks, and reserve the full variant of the plug-in for mastering applications or situations where FAT mode is of the utmost importance.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It will operate in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, MAS, and RTAS formats. An iLok account and the iLok Licenser Manager application are required for operating this software, though the iLok dongle itself is not.
PSPAudioware PSP ConsoleQ models the sound and feel of classic British console equalizers, most notably those found in the AMEK systems designed by Rupert Neve. You can use this EQ for extensive control on individual tracks, including the correction of pesky resonances. You can also use it to achieve great track separation in the mix.
You'll find shelving controls for the low end and high end, as well as parametric controls for the low mids and high midrange. These controls are laid out on virtual concentric knobs. Additionally, the PSP ConsoleQ sports adjustable high-pass and low-pass filters which can be switched in and out of the signal path.
You'll also note the resonance switches below four of the bands, which can adjust the steepness of the filters. The midrange bell filters exhibit a gain-following-Q design, wherein the bandwidth of the filter becomes steeper, the more you boost or attenuate the amplitude. This leads to a more musical operation than conventional constant-Q filters. Lastly, the software offers an output level control, as well as a saturation button.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It will operate in AU, VST, and RTAS formats.
PSPAudioware PSP 2445 EMT is a reverb plug-in, one inspired by legendary reverb units of the early digital age. The EMT 244 and 245 were highly respected in their day, and the PSP 2445 is based on the original algorithms of both units.
The result is a simple yet musical-sounding reverb, one with easy-to-implement controls for fitting the reverb into your mix. Whether you're looking for a large space with long tails, or a short reverberation time, this reverb will come in handy in your productions.
The software is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It will operate in AU, VST, and RTAS formats. An iLok account and the iLok License Manager application are required for operating this software, though the iLok dongle itself is not required.
PSPAudioware PSP 608 MultiDelay is a versatile delay plug-in for use in pro audio productions and mixes. This is a creative tool for achieving eccentric echoes with up to eight taps of delay.
Each tap offers its own control for feedback, pan position, gain, stereo width, modulation, saturation, reverb, and more. To bolster your sonic choices, you can place feedback and drive at the beginning or the end of the whole signal chain. Modulation sources include an LFO and an envelope follower. The plug-in can operate at sample rates of up to 192 kHz and can be controlled and automated via MIDI or any host sequencer.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It will operate in AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX formats.
PSPAudioWare stompFilter is a modulated-filter plug-in intended for use in production and mixing scenarios. You'll find LFO modulation, an envelope follower, and LFO randomization effects that mimic the imperfections of analog devices.
You can use LFO modulation on low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass filters. You can create auto-wah effects and vivid dynamic filtering. Control the rate, frequency, and width of the effect with shiny purposeful controls. Time the LFO to your host DAW for tempo-synced effects, or make use of the frequency slider to create dramatic drops. You can change the LFO waveform and apply soft saturation and limiting, if you so choose. As this is an exceptionally expressive plug-in, PSPAudioWare has made sure it's fully compatible with MIDI automation, so you can use your MIDI controller to automate effects within your mix.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It will operate in AU, VST, AAX, and RTAS formats.
PSPAudioWare PSP TripleMeter is a plug-in that provides metering options for the mixing process. It allows you to meter in VU (volume units), RMS (average), and PPM (peak). Use this plug-in on tracks, submixes, buses, and the master bus.
You'll be able to calibrate the meter's reference levels and hold times. You can monitor in mono, left, and M/S modes. Configure each instance of the meter to work in session mode (i.e., linked throughout various tracks of your mix), or individually.
Each meter also has processing options that allow you to adjust gain and high-/low-pass filtering on each plug-in. You can also add label strips to remind yourself about different facets of your mix.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It will operate in AU, VST, AAX, and RTAS formats.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.