Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized PSPAudioware retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
41% OFF | PSP FX Plugins
The PSP FX Bundle is a wonderful collection of creative effects gleaned from the PSPaudioware library for sound designers and creative music professionals. The plugins offer great flexibility for modulation, filtering, shaping, morphing, harmonic and frequency processing, rotary speaker emulation, stereo processing and much more. The FX Bundle offers these highly unique tools available at 41% OFF.
PSPAudioware PSP N20 is a multi-effect plug-in. Its semi-modular design offers flexibility in mixing, sound design, and production contexts.
Use up to four sound processing operators at a time, including resonant and formant filters, equalizers, delays, pitch-shifters, bit-crushers, and more. Four modulators, including LFOs, envelope detectors, and ADSR step sequencers, are at your disposal. The interface offers eight assignable knobs, which can be MIDI-mapped quickly and easily. With 192 factory presets, you'll be up and running with creative sounds in no time.
This plug-in is available for Mac and Windows platforms. It will operate in AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX formats.
- up to four sound processing operators at a time; among the available types are: morphing resonant and formant filters, eq, delay, reverb, pitch-shifter, compressor/expander, bitcrusher, distortion, full-wave rectifier and many more
- up to four modulators at a time; the list includes: LFO, envelope detector, ADSR step sequencer
- eight assignable knobs with quick MIDI learn option for convenient access to the most essential preset parameters
- built-in limiter that uses algorithms from our extremely well regarded PSP Xenon hi-definition mastering limiter
- three displays, simplified modulation setup, keyboard and mouse wheel support for easy preset creation and tweaking
- animated response plots
- sidechain (key) input
- extensive SSE optimization
- 192 factory presets
- expandable architecture - new operators and modulator types to be added in future versions while preserving backward compatibility
PSP HertzRider2 (frequency shifter plug-in) is the successor to the PSP HertzRider. It benefits from algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features. It's been designed to be as simple as possible, to take as few resources as possible, and to incur only a very slight (and frequency dependent) latency.
PSP HertzRider2 can be an incredible tool for tuning inharmonic sounds like snares, and for harmonic sounds it becomes a creative and crazy destructive tool. In addition to a wide range of shifting settings the algorithm contains an LFO (low frequency oscillator) to provide interesting modulation options allowing you to further creatively experiment with this tool.
PSPAudioWare PSP B-Scanner gives you the sound of the scanner-based effect commonly associated with vintage hammond tonewheel organs, such as the iconic B3 organ. Imagine the Gospel-tinged sound of a sustained organ chord, full of wobbly tremolo, suddenly breaking into an unmodulated, clean sound. You can achieve this classic effect with the PSP B-Scanner.
Using this software, you can elicit slow, swirly chorus effects, fast flurrying vibratro, and everything in between. Slide between the two effects on the GUI's slider, or press the speed button to instantly go from the fastest to the slowest settings.
Specific choruses and vibrato have been modeled, all selectable via the Mode selector. Many other controls have independent knobs for the left and right channels, making this a stereo effect that can get quite strange indeed. PSP B-Scanner has controls that can be assigned to MIDI, which comes in handy for controlling and automating the effects on the fly.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It will operate in AU, AAX, VST, VST3, and RTAS formats.
PSPAudioWare PSP L'otary2 is a plug-in that emulates a rotary speaker, such as the kind you'd find on hammond organs. This plug-in is designed for pro-audio production, composition, and mixing.
The algorithm is based on two real-life rotary speakers, the Leslie 122 and the Leslie 147. PSPAudioWare intends this algorithm to be as faithful as possible to the original hardware units, though it is also possible to create timbres unavailable to you in the physical world. For instance, you can control the rotating high-frequency horn and low-frequency drums independently, and fashion novel sounds in the process.
Use this effect on electric pianos, clavs, hammond organs, and more. Process a vocal through it, and you can secure a sound straight out of the psychedelic '60s. This software is compatible with Mac and windows platforms, and it will operate in AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX formats.
PSPAudioWare stompFilter is a modulated-filter plug-in intended for use in production and mixing scenarios. You'll find LFO modulation, an envelope follower, and LFO randomization effects that mimic the imperfections of analog devices.
You can use LFO modulation on low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass filters. You can create auto-wah effects and vivid dynamic filtering. Control the rate, frequency, and width of the effect with shiny purposeful controls. Time the LFO to your host DAW for tempo-synced effects, or make use of the frequency slider to create dramatic drops. You can change the LFO waveform and apply soft saturation and limiting, if you so choose. As this is an exceptionally expressive plug-in, PSPAudioWare has made sure it's fully compatible with MIDI automation, so you can use your MIDI controller to automate effects within your mix.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It will operate in AU, VST, AAX, and RTAS formats.
PSPAudioware PSP StereoPack offers you four plug-ins in one software package, each of which is meant for dealing with the stereo field in mixing and production contexts. Included are PSP PseudoStereo, PSP StereoEnhancer, PSP StereoController, and PSP StereoAnalyser.
PSP PseudoStereo helps you convert mono tracks to stereo. PSP StereoEnhancer can help augment or improve the stereophonic spread of a stereo track. PSP StereoController gives you tools for mitigating phase and other issues that can crop up in stereo tracks. PSP StereoAnalyser offers metering tools, as well as a stereo oscilloscope for measuring stereo signals in your mix.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It will work AU, VS, RTAS, and AAX formats. It will also work in MAS, if you're using OS 9.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.