Presonus Eris E4.5 Pair 4.5-Inch High-Definition Active Studio Monitor
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers are designed to make music sound good and hide the flaws, while most low-cost studio monitors are hyped to sound good in the store showroom. If you mix on those speakers, you won’t hear problems that can show up in your final production.
Not so with PreSonus Eris-series active studio monitors. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
As you expect from PreSonus, they use quality components, are well constructed, and deliver professional audio quality. They’re lightweight and compact and look as professional as they sound.
But what really sets them apart from comparably priced systems are pro features such as user controls that allow you to tailor the speakers’ response to your needs.
Yet Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
Components and construction
- 4.5-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 50 watt , Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output