Presonus Acp88 8-Channel Compressor Limiter Gate
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
With eight independent, full-featured compressor/limiters and gates, the ACP88 can solve a host of thorny studio and live-sound problems. A switchable power transformer enables international use.
Each channel provides a fully variable compressor with a sidechain send and return to enable spectral processing and ducking. In addition to the usual attack, release, ratio, threshold, and makeup gain controls, each compressor offers selectable soft- or hard-knee compression and an Auto Attack feature. A six-segment LED meter displays the amount of gain reduction, and pair of LEDs indicate gate position (open/closed) and compression threshold (above/below).
- Full-featured analog compressor/limiter
- Attack, Release, Ratio, Threshold, and (makeup) Gain controls
- Auto Attack button
- Soft/hard knee switch
- Sidechain send/return
- 6-segment LED gain-reduction meter
- Full-featured gate
- Sidechain/key insert send/return
- Attack, Release, and Threshold controls
- Gate-range switch
- Bypass switch
- Channel Link button (can link multiple channels)
- +4 dBu/-10 dBV operating-level switch
- Input/Output (For each channel (x 8 channels):
- 1 balanced ¼” TRS line input
- 1 balanced ¼” TRS line output
- 1 unbalanced TRS ¼” compressor sidechain send-return
- 1 unbalanced TRS ¼” gate sidechain/key insert send-return
- 2U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector