✔ Free Shipping! More Information
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
The DDJ-800 2-channel DJ controller is a pro DJ setup that’s made to go wherever you do. This portable unit inherits the club-style layout and popular features of the DDJ-1000, including Color On Jog Displays, and packs it all into a lighter body. The result is a professional performance controller that you’ll have no trouble transporting between gigs at weddings, parties and anywhere else you play.
Stop worrying about MCs walking in front of the speaker thanks to the compatible Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj. The system will automatically bring down the ‘howling’ sound from the mic – extra handy when you have 2 microphones plugged in at once. Use the DDJ-800 to mix audio from external sources, and apply Sound Color FX, Beat FX, EQs and Trim to make all of your shows unique.
Compact and portable
Though it feels like our advanced DDJ-1000 DJ controller, the DDJ-800 is 1.3 kg lighter so you can comfortably transport it between events.
Keep your eyes on the deck and off your computer thanks to the customizable Color LCD On Jog Display located in the centre of each jog wheel. Reveal only the information you need, whether that’s BPM, waveform, playback position or Hot Cue and Loop points.
Enjoy peace of mind when you hand the mic to guest speakers and MCs. The Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj will instantly detect and reduce the ‘howling’ sound of microphone feedback so you’ll remain in complete control of the audio.
Performing on the DDJ-800 feels like you’re using a professional NXS2 set-up. The controller’s buttons, knobs and faders are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ and DJM gear.
Audio mixer feature
Use the DDJ-800 as a mixer to control the volume of audio from an external device – even when you’re using it on its own – by adjusting the trims, channel faders and EQs. And, when connected to rekordbox dj, you can use Sound Color FX and Beat FX too.
Use Feeling Adjust to customize the resistance of the jog wheels. Scratching will feel just the way you like it.
Add flair to your mixes the second inspiration strikes thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display. Within easy reach, you can apply the popular FX of our DJM-series mixers quickly and accurately.
Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
Plug and play
Simply connect the DDJ-800 to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don’t need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
When you use our rekordbox dj software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library. Find out more
Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony.
Access 16 Hot Cues per deck with the Page feature. Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.