The orange Lumix DMC-TS30 Digital Camera from Panasonic is a compact "tough" camera that can shoot photos and HD video in extremely cold temperatures underwater or on dry land. The TS30 is dust, freeze, shock, and waterproof. Its 16.1MP CCD sensor provides clear, well-defined images even in low light and a Lumix DC Vario lens offers focal lengths from wide-angle to telephoto at 25-100mm in 35mm format. An 8x Intelligent Zoom function offers even longer digital zoom reach when needed. 23-Area Autofocus and Quick AF combine to provide fast and accurate autofocus.
The camera can shoot HD 720p video and has a dedicated one-touch video button. Shooting a still photo while shooting video is supported and MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) compensates for camera shake in photo and video, offering clear images in low light or when shooting at telephoto lengths. Intelligent Auto Mode is available for point and shoot capability with all assistive features engaged and Scene Mode provides predefined settings to shoot certain types of scenes (Sunset, Starry Sky, Night Scenery, etc.) with the ideal camera adjustments. The camera can also shoot up to eight frames per second in High-Speed Burst Mode, shoot time-lapse images, and offers Creative Control Mode in both standard and panorama dimensions so you can add specialized effects to your photos. The 2.7" TFT LCD screen with 230k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing.
The "tough" features of the TS30 allow you to take it underwater to depths of 26'. It is also shockproof from a drop height of 5', freezeproof to a temperature of 14°F, as well as sand and dustproof. When dirty, the camera can be easily washed off with water. The TS30 features Advanced Underwater Mode which compensates for the red colors often lost when shooting underwater to provide more natural-looking underwater images. The camera also contains a continuous torch light when shooting video underwater or at night or it can be simply used as a flashlight when you are not shooting.
Creative Control / Creative Retouch
MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
MP4 HD Video Recording
220MB Built-In Memory
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 16.6 Megapixel
Effective: 16.1 Megapixel (4608 x 3456)
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Image Stabilization||Optical (5-Axis)|
|Focal Length||4.5 to 18mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 25 to 100mm)|
|Digital Zoom||4x Maximum (16x Combined Zoom)
2x Optimized (8x Combined Zoom)
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.9 to 5.7|
|Minimum Aperture||f/9 to 13|
19.7" to Infinity / 50.04 cm to Infinity (Wide)
39.4" to Infinity / 100.08 cm to Infinity (Telephoto)
2" to Infinity / 5.08 cm to Infinity (Wide)
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 10 Groups|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 to 1600 (Extended: 100 to 6400)|
|Shutter Speed||1/1300 to 8 Seconds|
|Exposure Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Incandescent, Shade, White Set|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 1.3 fps at 16.1 MP
Up to 8 fps at 3 MP
|Special Options||Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect|
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p
SD (640 x 480) at 29.97p
|Recording Limit||Up to 50 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Mono)|
|Display Type||Fixed LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Off, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Effective Flash Range||ISO Auto
1.0 to 14.4' / 0.3 to 4.4 m (Wide)
3.28 to 9.84' / 1 to 3 m (Telephoto)
|External Flash Connection||None|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Internal Memory||220 MB|
|Connectivity||AV / USB Multi, AV Output|
|Waterproof||26' / 7.9 m|
|Shockproof||5' / 1.5 m|
|Battery||1 x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.6 VDC, 680 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.1 x 2.3 x 0.8" / 10.4 x 5.8 x 2 cm|
|Weight||5.07 oz / 143.73 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Package Weight||0.78 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.35 x 5.55 x 1.85"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.