Distinguished by its electronic viewfinder and versatile imaging capabilities, the blue Lumix DC-TS7 from Panasonic is a tough point-and-shoot camera well-suited for adventures. Featuring a durable body design, this camera is waterproof to depths up to 102', can withstand impacts from 6.6' high, is freezeproof down to 14°F, and is crushproof to up to 220 lbf. In regard to imaging, a 20.4MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor allows capturing high-resolution stills and UHD 4K30p or 24p video. A sensitivity range from ISO 80-6400 is available, too, along with a continuous shooting rate of 10 fps for working with moving subjects. Extending the imaging versatility is a Lumix DC Vario 4.6x zoom lens, which provides a 28-128mm equivalent focal length range and has POWER O.I.S. to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Unique among rugged cameras, the TS7's built-in 1.17m-dot electronic viewfinder is especially well-suited for working in bright conditions and photographing from eye-level. Alternatively, the rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot screen is a larger means for composing and reviewing images. Built-in Wi-Fi is also available for transferring images to a mobile device for sharing.
Waterproof and Tough Design
- Waterproof to 101.7' / 31m
- Shockproof from 6.6' / 2m
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Pressure-resistant to 220 lbf / 100 kgf
20.4MP MOS Sensor and UHD 4K Video Recording
Lumix DC Vario 4.6x Optical Zoom Lens and POWER O.I.S.
Benefitting the lens's reach, as well as when working in difficult lighting conditions, POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) compensates for the effects of camera shake to render sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
4K Photo Modes
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Unique for a rugged point-and-shoot, a built-in 0.2" 1.17m-dot Live View Finder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This finder is well-suited to photographing in bright light.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD monitor is a large means for composing and reviewing imagery and features a tempered glass construction for durability and has automatic brightness adjustment to suit working in changing light conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi can be used for image transferring to your linked mobile device via the Panasonic Image App. Additionally, a paired smartphone's location information can also be embedded into image files for geotagging needs.
- An electronic compass and altimeter suit mountaineering and adventure applications.
- Integrated LED can be used to illuminate a dim scene.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers approximately 300 shots per charge when using the rear LCD, or 250 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder.
- Charging is supported via either AC or USB input.
Other Camera Features
- Post Focus allows users to select the point of focus after an image has been taken.
- Creative Control Mode: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Scene Guide: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, and Monochrome. Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, and Portrait.
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 21.1 Megapixel
Effective: 20.4 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||5184 x 3888|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG|
|Focal Length||4.9 to 22.8mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28 to 128mm)|
|Digital Zoom||4x Maximum (18.4x Combined Zoom)
2x Optimized (9.1x Combined Zoom)
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.3 to 5.9|
|Minimum Aperture||f/10 to 18|
11.81" to Infinity / 30 cm to Infinity
1.97" to Infinity / 5 cm to Infinity (Wide)
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 80 to 3200 (Extended: 80 to 6400)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
4 to 1300 Seconds
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/16000 to 4 Seconds in Auto Mode
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Manual, Program|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 10 fps at 20 MP
Up to 30 fps at 8.3 MP
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 24.00p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 29.97p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||AAC|
|Viewfinder Resolution||1,170,000 Dot|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +4|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Effective Flash Range||1.0 to 18.4' / 0.3 to 5.6 m (Wide)
1.0 to 10.2' / 0.3 to 3.1 m (Telephoto)
|External Flash Connection||None|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Waterproof||101.7' / 31 m|
|Shockproof||6.6' / 2 m|
|Crushproof||220 lbf / 100 kgf|
|Battery||1 x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh (Approx. 250 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.6 x 3 x 1.5" / 116.7 x 76.1 x 37.3 mm|
|Weight||11.25 oz / 319 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Package Weight||1.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.7 x 5.3 x 2.4"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.