A well-rounded bundle for the aspiring vlogger or content creator, the Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens and Tripod Grip Kit pairs the distinct Micro Four Thirds camera body and standard zoom lens with the versatile DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens
Built for vloggers, the Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 is a mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera with a specialized feature-set for multimedia content creators. With a 3.0" touchscreen LCD with free angle tilting for easy selfie framing, 4K video recording, and optimized OZO audio by Nokia, the G100 also has a compact, bring-anywhere design for travelog and on-the-go shooting.
Beyond just competent imaging capabilities, the G100's sleek design also incorporates a high-resolution electronic viewfinder for bright and clear eye-level shooting and a unique vlogging-specific user interface is featured that makes recording a more intuitive process. Benefitting both stills and video is 5-axis Hybrid I.S., which compensates for camera shake when walking or moving in order to deliver sharper and smoother footage. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also enable wireless connectivity for quickly sharing photos and videos to your smartphone or for remotely operating the camera.
Digging into the imaging capabilities a bit more, the G100 has a 20.3MP MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor and Venus Engine image processor, which contribute to smooth image quality, low noise, and a high dynamic range. UHD 4K video recording is supported up to 30p, as well as Full HD at 60p, and external FHD recording is possible via the micro-HDMI port. The sensor and processor also enable DFD autofocus, for quick and precise focusing and subject tracking, as well as creative 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and in-camera Focus Stacking modes.
- Benefitting recording while walking, riding, or even just working in low-light conditions, 5-axis Hybrid I.S. is an optimized image stabilization system that works in conjunction with lens-based OIS to reduce the appearance of camera shake for smoother video footage and sharper stills.
- The rear 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD features a static touchscreen design for intuitive and responsive use and it has a free-angle design that benefits working from high, low, and front-facing (selfie) angles.
- Updated UI for vlogging includes a REC Frame Indicator, which presents a red border around the image frame, so you can easily confirm recording or not. Also, a Frame Marker overlay can be used to highlight the specific region of the frame that will show depending on the selected aspect ratio, which is perfect for direct output to social media platforms.
- Vertical video recording support is especially useful for video content intended to be viewed on a smartphone.
- Dedicated Video Selfie Mode can be set to automatically begin when the screen is rotated forward and will automatically highlight the main subject by optimizing depth of field, using face detection AF and AE settings, and automatically configuring the sound pickup range area depending on where the subject is.
- OZO Audio, by Nokia, has been integrated to enable spatial audio recording via three built-in microphones for improved richness and accuracy depending on where the desired sound is coming from. These three internal mics, which can be configured manually or automatically, also enable a unique Tracking setting, which works in conjunction with the detected angle of view of the lens and face recognition functions, for clearer audio during interviews, selfie videos, or in other speaking situations. For manual control, you can select Surround for recording within a wide range in all directions; Front, for recording subjects in front of the camera; and Back, for recording yourself or another subject behind the camera.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K Video Recording
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- A large OLED Live View Finder has a high 3.68m-dot resolution and 0.73x magnification for bright and clear eye-level composition.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.84m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free angle, tilt and swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- DMW-BLG10PP lithium-ion battery offers approximately 270 shots per charge with the rear LCD, 250 shots per charge with the LVF, or approximately 900 shots per charge when working in the Power Save LVF mode. Additionally, the battery can be charged in-camera via USB or via AC power.
- A dedicated Send Images button on the top plate, along with built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy connectivity, allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets. Bluetooth LE also enables a constant connection to your mobile device, allowing for functions such as geolocation and automatic image transfer.
4K PHOTO Modes
- Burst: This mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
Depth-From-Defocus AF System
Other Camera Features
- Selfie Functions: Soft Skin Mode, Filter Effects, Background Control, Slimming Mode, Hands-Free Face Shutter Mode, and Self Timer.
- In-camera image editing is possible, and enables you to split video clips, resize and crop images, develop raw image files, and even retouch and remove objects from photos.
Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens
Panasonic DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip
Promoting stable and steady handling, the Panasonic DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip is a unique and intuitive way to stabilize select Lumix digital cameras. Functioning as both a handheld grip and tabletop tripod, this accessory connects to cameras via an integrated USB Micro-B cable and features built-in video rec, shutter release, and sleep buttons for grip-based camera control. Additionally, the camera's position can be adjusted via the integrated ball head.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 Mirrorless Digital Camera With 12-32mm Lens Specs
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Camera Format||Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 21.77 Megapixel
Effective: 20.3 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||5184 x 3888|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||17.3 x 13 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||200 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 25600)|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Multiple, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4|
|Recording Modes||MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 29.97p/59.94p
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 8-Bit
Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M)|
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||3,680,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||20 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.73x|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Connectivity||USB Micro-B (USB 2.0), HDMI D (Micro)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Battery||1 x DMW-BLG10PP Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh (Approx. 270 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.55 x 3.25 x 2.13" / 115.6 x 82.5 x 54.2 mm (Excluding Protrusions)|
|Weight||12.42 oz / 352 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Focal Length||12 to 32mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 64mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Angle of View||84° to 37°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||37 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.19 x 0.94" / 55.5 x 24 mm|
|Weight||2.47 oz / 70 g|
|Package Weight||1.665 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.3 x 6.1 x 4.5"|
Panasonic DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip Specs
|Camera Attachment||1/4"-20 Male|
|Dimensions||H: 5.70 x W: 2.11 x D: 1.79" / H: 144.7 x W: 53.7 x D: 45.5 mm|
|Weight||3.49 oz / 99 g|
|Package Weight||0.54 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.6 x 4.2 x 3.3"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.