Whether you're shooting for broadcast, behind the scenes (BTS), documentary, narrative, or live streaming in HD and would like to add 4K to your repertoire, the Panasonic AG-CX10 4K Camcorder can help balance your needs or allow you to jump straight to 4K. Compact and lightweight, the AG-CX10 shoots and records UHD 4K at broadcast-compatible frame rates, so it fits smoothly into your existing broadcast workflow. The AG-CX10 features a 1/2.5" 8.29M MOS sensor that is always shooting at 4K resolution, the Venus processing engine to scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery, and both 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs. Audio is recorded in up to 24-bit PCM via the built-in microphone. Additionally, with an optional NDI|HX license, it supports a full IP workflow including streaming via its Ethernet port.
The built-in Leica Dicomar lens features a 24x zoom with its widest angle at 25mm, and it uses the digital iZoom feature to zoom up to 48x. The Face Detection AF feature allows you to track faces and automatically adjusts focus on your subject. It also features manual control rings, a control dial, and a 5-axis optical image stabilization to keep your shots steady. The 3.5" fold-out LCD features a high-resolution touchscreen. The camera records in .mp4, .mov, and AVCHD codecs and features HEVC compression. The camera incorporates two SD card slots, allowing you to use both relay and simultaneous recording. The camera also supports live streaming over 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi via RTP/RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS streams.
The VW-HU1 removable top handle unit is included, which provides two 3-pin XLR inputs that can be switched between mic, line, and +48V phantom power, and feature individual volume control knobs. A built-in LED light on the front of the unit allows you to illuminate your subject with a soft, diffused light and it also features dimming. A microphone holder is also attached to hold a standard shotgun mic, and the handle also features a shoe mount and mounting thread for additional accessories.
Please note that P2 recording requires microP2 cards.
Super Slow Motion
High-Speed AF and Face Detection AF/AE
|Image Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.5" MOS Sensor|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||8.29 MP|
|Gain||0 to 30 dB|
|Minimum Illumination||1.5 Lux at 1/30 Shutter Speed|
|White Balance Range||2000 to 15,000K|
|Focal Length||4.1 to 98.9mm|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||25 to 600mm|
|Optical Zoom Ratio||24x|
|Max Digital Zoom||32x ( in UHD 4K)
48x ( in 1080p)
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 to 4|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Filter Size||62 mm|
|Shutter Speed||1/6 to 1/8000 sec|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with Clear, 2 Stop (1/4), 4 Stop (1/16), 6 Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Recording Media||2 x SDXC Card Slot|
|Recording Modes||H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit:
3840 x 2160p at 50/59.94 fps (200 Mb/s VBR)
3840 x 2160p at 23.98/25/29.97 fps (150 Mb/s VBR)
MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit:
3840 x 2160p at 23.98/25/29.97 fps (150 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080p at 25/29.97 fps (200 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps (100 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080i at 50/59.94 fps (100 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080i at 50/59.94 fps (50 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/29.97 fps (50 Mb/s VBR)
H.265/MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit:
3840 x 2160p at 50/59.94 fps (100 Mb/s VBR)
3840 x 2160p at 50/59.94 fps (72 Mb/s VBR)
MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit:
3840 x 2160p at 23.98/25/29.97 fps (72 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/50/59.94 fps (50 Mb/s VBR)
AVCHD 4:2:0 8-Bit:
1920 x 1080p at 50/59.94 fps (25 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080i at 23.98/50/59.94 fps (21 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080i at 50/59.94 fps (17 Mb/s VBR)
1280 x 720p at 50/59.94 fps (8 Mb/s VBR)
P2 4:2:2 10-Bit:
1920 x 1080p at 50/59.94 fps (50 Mb/s VBR)
1920 x 1080i at 50/59.94 fps (25 to 50 Mb/s VBR)
1280 x 720p at 50/59.94 fps (25 to 50 Mb/s VBR)
|Audio Recording||MOV: 2-Channel 24-Bit LPCM Audio
MP4: 2-Channel 24-Bit AAC Audio
AVCHD: 2-Channel 24-Bit AC-3 Audio
|IP Streaming||RTMP, RTP, RTSP: 320 x 180 to 1920 x 1080|
|Video Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output
1 x HDMI Output
|Audio Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Output
2 x 3-Pin XLR Mic/Line Level (+48 V Phantom Power) Input
|Other I/O||1 x USB Micro-B Input
1 x 2.5 mm Output
1 x RJ45 Camera Interface Data, Control Input/Output
|Wireless Interfaces||Wi-Fi Video Output, Audio Output|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|EVF Display Type||LCD|
|Power Consumption||7.9 W|
|Accessory Mount||1 x Cold Shoe Mount|
|Tripod Mount||1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions||10.12 x 6.26 x 5.08" / 25.7 x 15.9 x 12.9 cm|
|Weight||3.31 lb / 1.5 kg|
|Warranty Length||Limited 1-Year Warranty|
|Package Weight||5.955 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.9 x 11 x 8.6"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.