Tube Guitar Combo 50 W
The amplifiers of the Palmer FAT50 Tube Series are intended for guitarists in search of the distinct and highly individual sounds that only a true all-tube design can produce. Easy and straightforward, each Palmer amplifier is designed as an original and boasts superior craftsmanship, aesthetics, impressive sound, high-quality components, which fully meets all requirements.The conception of FAT50 amps focuses uncompromisingly on classic rock sounds and offers a whopping overdrive with solid thrust, as well as a vibrant, extremely dynamic clean tone.
The high gain circuitry provides enormous reserves, catering for the whole range of unforgettable rock riffs and lead-lines.
In addition to their outstanding sound qualities, FAT50 amps impress with their reliability and perfect suitability for live performances. The tubes used in all models meet the highest quality standards and guarantee extreme reliability even under the toughest operating conditions. Two foot-switchable master volumes and the whopping power of 50W "tubes" round off the concept of the FAT50 amps.
What FAT50 owners have to say about their amps:
a really hot amp, my compliments.
Unbelievable! Many many thanks for this crazy device!
After listening to the Fat50 at the music store for 2 hours, I decided to take it right home.
workmanship, operation and sound are just amazing!
The fat (FAT) is worthy of its name. A top grade amplifier.
Andi aus W.
The long search finally comes to an end! A real WOW experience.
Extremely good value! From the ultra-dry-clean sound to strong fatty gain controlled sound explosions, everything is possible. A great combo!
Super great amp, excellent workmanship and great sound, now the FAT50 Combo is in my practice room and it all just makes everything more FUN. Sincere RESPECT BOYS, for such a great product.
Mats Nermark (fuzz magazine Sweden)
It is great for us guitarists - and for the competitors, a challenge - that Palmer presents the Fat50, a functional and sophisticated whilst affordable amplifier with a powerful sound, which has a lot to
- offer for a lot of people with very different needs.
If you're looking for a good tube amp, the FAT50 will meet your expectations! I love this amp!
Marc van de Graaf – rycooder.nl
I love this amp! The Palmer FAT50 guitar amp delivers exactly what the specs promise. And more! This outstanding piece of technology "Made in Germany" exceeds all expectations. An amplifier, which covers all
- my musical styles from Country, Country Rock and Southern Rock to Blues, and Blues Rock.
Guitarrista magazine (Spain)
A high quality combo, perfect for those who love classic distortion sounds.
Guitar Magazin (Germany)
The FAT50 outstrips expectations with great dynamics and direct responsiveness, making it possible to shape many a sound. This feel-good amp gets rid of the question of the right guitar, since it works equally well
- with single coils and Humbuckers, dressing them up in an appropriate outfit. Stylistically versatile and equipped with great extras, the FAT50 may quickly become the love of your life.
absolute hot amp and yet not even soooo expensive. A really good recommendation!
As a studio and live musician, high reliability is tantamount. In my style, I often use 8-string guitars that are known to have their own unique requirements. Both the clean and distorted sounds need clear definition. The
- amp must reflect the deep tones clearly without compromise - which is especially important in fast passages. The FAT50 meets all these requirements with flying colours, I couldn't be more pleased! My first choice in the studio and on stage.
The amp had just come out and after (...) a direct comparison with five other (...) I have bought this incredibly insane amp of a brand previously unknown to me, (...). (I think I was one of the first in Germany - which made me a
- little nervous at that time). The amp is still the best one I know, because it is very flexible and always a pleasure to play.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.