Ortofon Nightclub E Stylus Replacement Spherical Stylus
No Returns Accepted For This Product
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
With a new cartridge body, the Ortofon Nightclub Mk II offers increased output voltage for powerful, energetic sound and enhanced performance from integrated phono preamps such as the ones found in DJ mixers.
The redesigned elliptical stylus provides well-balanced high frequency response and ample low end reproduction.
• Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
• Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
• Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +/-1,5 dB
•Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
• Compliance, dynamic lateral: 7 μm/mN
• Stylus type: Special Elliptical
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 13/25 μm
• Tracking force range: 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.000 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 580 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF