GET IN THE MIX
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the straight-up digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control. The included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface, timecode vinyl and CDs, and the flagship TRAKTOR software provide pro credentials at a very attractive price.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is designed for DJs who need rock-solid performance, amazing audio quality and incredible ease of use.The included TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 software with Remix Decks allows for a new level of creativity - seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
REMIX: WHAT'S NEW
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 gets the remix treatment and now delivers an immense package for creative DJs. Using TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 as a jumping off point, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 now contains the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 with Remix Decks software – and at a new price that makes it the most incredible value out there.
Powered by the TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface - now available exclusively with this product - you can also expand your setup to include TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 for ultimate and intuitive control over the software’s Remix Decks.
Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks thanks to the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. With six inputs and six outputs, the TA6 is destined to be the centerpiece of your live or studio setup. And if you're looking for even more connectivity and a MIDI port (e.g. for MASCHINE sync).
EASY DOES IT
It’s never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. The software interface features an easy-on-the-eye Essential View, focusing on the important elements. Innovative TruWave colored waveforms let you see your tracks like never before.
With full iTunes® integration, iPod® compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting your tracks is a cinch. The included SoftSync feature gives you optional help in beat-matching.
SHAPE YOUR STYLE
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Super-intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Remix Decks for integrating loops and one-shot samples into your sets.
Store your favorite loops in the library, along with the included loop content, and open up another dimension in creative DJing – easily remix and re-edit tracks on the fly.
Use the exclusive scratch sounds to spice up your routine and rock the six studio-quality effects which, thanks to the additional ins and outs on the audio interface, you can route like an external effects box.
NATIVE SCRATCH TECHNOLOGY
The newly developed Native Scratch technology features TRAKTOR SCRATCH MK2 timecode vinyl and CD control for the next step in tight timecode performance. Spin super-precise 2kHz control signal on 120g vinyl – it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch – and with the innovative vinyl marker stickers you get clear visual reference at all times.
Alternatively, use your CDJs with TRAKTOR MK2 timecode in relative mode, and stay ahead of the competition – with TRAKTOR’s loops and hot cues and your CDJs’ cue and manual looping functionality, you get the best out of both systems.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.