Phase is the first wireless controller that lets you control tracks playing from a DJ software without needing cartridges or control vinyl. Two audio remotes capture the turntable rotation information and wirelessly transmit it to a receiver that processes and sends it to your DVS setup. Easy-to-use and intuitive, Phase offers an unprecedented communication quality and reactivity, and is completely unaffected by external disruptions and common DJ equipment issues.
- Perfectly accurate
- The same level of stability as digital DJ controllers
- No more rumble or common DJ equipment issues
- Ready to use with any DVS setup
- 10-hour battery-life per remote
- 2 stereo RCA outputs
- USB connection to power and configure Phase
- 2.4 GHz signal radio frequency
- 32 bits / 96kHz audio support
- Robust and impact resistant
A revolution for DVS technology
More stable and accurate than any similar digital system, Phase provides the most reliable solution for performers. Every rotation movement, even the tiniest, is detected by the Remotes and instantly sent to the software, offering a real-time audio control with an unrivalled accuracy. This technology guarantees a seamless signal quality in any situation.
Forget all about external disruptions
Thanks to its unique patented technology Phase is completely unaffected by external perturbations such as rumble or defective turntables, and lets you keep your focus where it should be: on the music. Be in full control of your performance, nothing can come spoil it anymore.
The precision of standard audio records
Phase lets you get back the sensation of mixing on standard audio records without giving up the comfort and quality of your digital DJ controller. Perform with Phase all the movements you would do on standard audio records - even the extra slow ones - on any setup with the same precision.
Ready for your setup
Simple and intuitive, Phase easily and smoothly integrates any setup thanks to its 2 stereo RCA outputs. Phase is compatible with any DJ software using DVS technology such as Serato, Virtual DJ, Traktor or Rekordbox.
Built to last
One single charge gives you up to 10 hours of mixing per remote, offering plenty of time to practice and perform without concerns. And to face up to daily hazards Phase is compact, robust, and impact-resistant.
What's in the box?
- 1 Phase Receiver
- 4 Phase Remotes
- 2 MWM RCA Cables
- 1 MWM USB Cable
- 4 Phase Magnetic Stickers
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- Receiver: 4.8x2.8x1 (inches)
- Remote: 2.6x0.9x0.3 (inches)
- Aluminium, robust and resistant
- Remote: magnetised surface to maintain the Remote
Buttons and connection
- Receiver: setup buttons A and B to setup the Remotes
- 2.4 GHz signal radio frequency
- Port USB pour allumer et charger le Receiver
Power and battery
- 10-hour battery-life per remote
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Charging via USB to computer or power adapter
- 2-hour charging
- Connects to all DVS setup via its 2 RCA outputs
- Compatible with the following DJ software Serato DJ, Virtual DJ, Rekordbox, Traktor
- Supply Voltage: DC 5V +indication visuelle
- Storage temperature: -25°C to + 45°C
- Temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Operating altitude: 2000m
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.