- Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- EIA standard 1/2U metal rack-mountable receiver
- Stable PLL circuit. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 112 preset channels under 10 groups. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference
- Backlit LCD is lit in green indicates the receiver is in working mode when it detects an incoming signal or buttons are touched. The display dims automatically when the receiver is idle for about 10 seconds
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level
- Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability
- DC input jack accepts 12~15V power supply
- Robust, lightweight plastic housing
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound
- Premium condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstand maximum SPL
- Reversible end-cap allows power on/off switch being locked to avoid accidental power-off during performance
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function
- Patented “built-in” antenna design
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides more than 16 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality)
- Frequency Range : Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Preset Frequency: 112 preset channels (Group 1-6: 8 compatible channels in each group // Group 7-10: 16 compatible channels in each group // Group 11: Up to 8 channels can be saved & recalled. 961 user-defined frequencies in group 11)
- Receiving Mode: Diversity
- Receiving Antenna: Rear Panel. Detachable
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Stability: ≦ ±0.005% (-10 - +60℃)
- Sensitivity: 10 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB
- S/N Ratio: > 106 dB(A)
- T.H.D.: < 0.5% @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz, with high pass filter
- Squelch: "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit
- Audio Output: Adjustment Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity
- Max. Output Level: Balanced: +16 dBV / 0 dBV ; Unbalanced: +10 dBV / 0 dBV
- Power Supply: 12 – 15 V DC, 1A
- Power Consumption: 3 W
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 210 × 44 × 180 mm / 8.3 x 1.7 x 7.1 "
- Weight: Approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs
- Frequency Range : Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLLSynthesized
- Channel Set-Up: ACTSync
- RF Output Power: 10mw/ 30mW (switchable)
- Spurious Emissions: < -55 dBc
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Battery status & error codes
- Max. SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours (Low Power)
- Current Consumption: Approx. 92 mA
- Dimensions (Ø × L): 51 × 234 mm / 2 × 9.2 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 251 g / 8.9 oz
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.