Mackie Srm650 15 1600W High-Definition Portable Active Speaker
or 799.99$ - WITH MAIL IN REBATEClick Here To Get Your Rebate!
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS
The Mackie SRM650 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity in a 15″ design with unmatched bass response. Truly “Built-Like-A-Tank,” huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets that redefine tough. The SRM650 features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP for the ultimate in high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM650’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease. The SRM650 delivers the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from a portable loudspeaker.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 15” high-output LF driver / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage