With the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
Great for live or recording.
The latest development in Mackie's small format mixers, the ProFX series v2 sounds better than ever and supplies convenient features at every knob, fader, input and putput. This is the ProFX30v2. It features 24 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps designed to add life to any input, as well as the all-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 24 great-sounding effects including reverbs, delays and choruses. Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 11-14).
A 7-band graphic EQ is available on the master output, switchable for tuning mains or monitors, and an aux output is perfect for driving a monitor mix. A USB output/input can record your show or supply recorded music to the system. There is a 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all three input channels. The midrange is sweepable. Each channel features individual channel mutes and an overload indicator. The input scheme features 24 XLR inputs with TRS option, as well as dual 1/4" stereo input channels. A built-in USB interface allows recorded music to be played between sets, and you can even use it to bus your mix to a recording device. 60mm faders, four flexible subgroups.
You can directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input or connect a microphone and take advantage of the Vita preamp. It features a 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels, along with a stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control. A headphone output with separate level control gives your engineer a second point of reference. The ProFX30v2 also has Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs, an FX mute with remote control via footswitch, and a break switch that mutes all channels for music playback between sets.
Built like a Mackie
Mackie 's legendary “Built-Like-A-Tank” design is reflected in the solid steel chassis, tough ABS side protection, and quality posts and knobs combine to protect your investment. Rugged and roadworthy are two of the most common adsjectives used to describe Mackie equipment. With mixers, that is a critical attribute. For international traveling, the ProFX30v2 includes a robust internal multi-voltage power supply.
Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix, or send separate USB input level control to mains. The USB output is routable to full-featured channel strip, making it great for live recording and perfect for home studios. Stream playback music for live or studio applications. Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.