Mackie Ppm608 8-Channel 1000-Watts Ultra-Light Professional Powered Mixer
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM608 Professional Powered Mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (500W + 500W). With 1000 watts of system power, this mixer provides more raw power than the competition. Things can get pretty intense out there and your gear needs to be able keep up the pace. We custom designed the PPM608 with Class-D amps, which run cool and boast maximum efficiency to keep your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM608 to its maximum output, distortion free!
• Full-featured 8-channel, 1000W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+™ processor
• 500W + 500W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
• 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
• 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
• New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
• 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
• Mackie's 3-band active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
• 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
• Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
• Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
• 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
• Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
• Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig.
• Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM608 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
• Ultra-Lightweight and portable (20lbs/ 9kg)