Mackie Ppm1008 8-Channel 1600W Ultra-Light Professional Powered Mixer
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM1008 professional powered mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, the PPM1008 is in a class of its ownfully capable of powering a huge system (try a couple S215s AND a pair of C300s!) We custom designed the PPM1008 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency, keeping your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1008 to its maximum output, distortion free!
• Full-featured 8-channel, 1600W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+™ processor
• 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
• 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready”, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
• 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
• New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
• 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
• Mackie's 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels
• 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
• Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
• Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
• 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
• Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
• Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig
• Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM1008 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected.
• Ultra-Lightweight and portable (20 lbs/ 9 kg)