Mackie's Latest Assault On the State of the Monitoring Art
Mackie MR5mk3 Powered Studio Monitors will help you make better-sounding music. In the '90s, Mackie rewrote the book on nearfield studio monitoring, and they've been tweaking ever since to give you even more affordable and accurate monitors. The MR5mk3 is Mackie's latest assault on the state of the art, with innovations like an enhanced waveguide for a wider sweet spot, custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response, and customizable frequency controls to let you dial in the perfect response for your space. Need great monitors without breaking the bank? Check out Mackie's MR5mk3.
Mackie MR5mk3 Powered Studio Monitors at a Glance:
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers incredible openness and clarity
- Perfectly matched drivers and amplifiers for optimized performance
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
Mackie's MR5mk3 Powered Studio Monitors sport an enhanced waveguide system that minimizes diffraction and reflections, giving you a wider sweet spot. You also get a seamless transition from low to high frequencies, resulting in rock-solid stereo imaging. And Mackie has voiced the MR5mk3 for job one: music. This may seem like a "duh," until you consider that many monitors have "jack-of-all-trades" voicing that must accommodate dialog and sound effects work in post production facilities, as well as the work typically done in modern music studios.Perfectly matched drivers and amplifiers for optimized performance
Packing 50 watts of Class AB amplification that's ideally matched to the 5.25" polypropylene woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter, Mackie MR5mk3 monitors deliver high output with controlled low-frequency performance. They're also optimized for excellent transient response, so they reproduce snare drums and other quick-transient sources with fidelity.Customizable frequency control for your studio space
Mackie MRmk3 Series monitors give you two levels of bass boost, plus a boost/cut for your highs. With these two controls, you can fine tune your frequency response to your room and speaker placement - handy to have, considering very few of us work in acoustically perfect rooms. And speaking of useful features, you also get flexible input connectivity with balanced XLR and TRS connectors, plus an RCA - letting you integrate your monitors into a variety of studio setups.Mackie MR5mk3 Powered Studio Monitors Features:
- Music-centric voicing ideal for modern mixing, monitoring, and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- 50 watts of Class AB amplification
- 5.25" polypropylene woofer, 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- Flexible inputs (balanced XLR and TRS; unbalanced RCA) for easy connection to any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Rugged all-wood cabinet
30 DAYS WARRANTY
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.