The HD1501 15˝ Powered Subwoofer is the perfect compact sub for your HD Series system, creating a lightweight and portable PA solution that sounds great. The HD1501 is capable of producing 1200W of power and it does so in an extremely compact design that’s easy to move from gig to gig. Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification makes the HD1501 ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 15˝ driver that’s custom-designed to handle the job. Expertly tweaked tuning filters, internal crossovers and protection circuitry are designed by EAW for the ultimate in professional performance. Give your Mackie HD, SRMv2 or any other full-range system a much needed hot bass injection with the Mackie HD1501 Powered Subwoofer.
Portable, Professional PA
Just pair up the HD1501 Powered Subwoofer with any HD Series full-range loudspeaker for an extremely portable PA that delivers unmatched clarity and eliminates the need for tons of expensive and heavy outboard gear. The precision-tuned HD1501 is a perfect match for the top boxes, with a high-pass output specifically designed to alleviate the power-hungry low frequencies from getting to your top boxes, allowing them to do what they do best. The entire system features protective circuitry including peak and RMS limiting, over-excursion and thermal protection to keep those lows pumping at all costs. It’s also a great match for your SRM450v2.
Power and Agility
The HD1501 Powered Subwoofer delivers 1200 watts of peak power using Mackie’s Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification. Class-D amps allow for extremely high-output in a design that is much lighter than traditional amplifiers. Normally, a sub that can push that kind of power is no fun to lug around. Okay, we can’t promise a fun load in, but we can say that your subs are now probably lighter than your bassist’s rig. It’s also really compact, which means you might even be able to carry it all by yourself…sorry roadies. Plus, our Fast Recovery™ design allows the amplifier to recover more quickly when pushed into clipping. This means less distortion when things get too loud. Hey, we would just tell you to turn it down, but we’re not the cops or your old man neighbor.
Tweaked and Tuned
Mackie has once again called on the sonic geniuses over at EAW to make the HD1501 the most punchy, chest-pounding subwoofer in its class. The ported, direct-radiating design means super-low frequency extension that is smooth and powerful. EAW also custom specified the 15˝ driver to work in perfect harmony with the amplifier. Some of the other guys claim high wattage, but use limiters to reduce the amount of actual power that hits the speaker. That’s like buying a 40-year-old single malt scotch and mixing it with Mountain Dew. We would never do that to you… the woofer is designed to soak up each and every bit of power the amp puts out. Precision phase control and tuning filters make the HD1501the perfect companion to the HD1521 or SRM450v2, especially when using the high-pass outputs. A finely tuned, phase aligned and undeniably professional PA system is just a couple of patches away.
Ready for Anything
The phrase "would survive a nuclear explosion" is thrown around a lot these days, so we won’t do that here. But it goes without saying that the HD1501 embodies Mackie’s "Built-Like-A-Tank" philosophy and is certifiably road-worthy. First off, the enclosure is built using 15mm birch. Wood is not only more durable than plastic, but delivers a more natural sound. Hey, we were founded by hippies and dig that natural stuff. But, outward appearances do matter, so we’ve covered the HD1501 in durable textured black paint that minimizes the risk of scratching. The grill is equally robust, made using powder coated steel and flush with the enclosure to avoid denting. But we also thought of the install market and you can flip off that trademark "Mackie Blue" LED on the front if you want the HD1501 to blend seamlessly into the background. Throw in the fact that is one of the most compact subwoofers available and you’ve got an ultra-professional bass bin that can be tossed in the back of your sub-compact, bio-diesel electric hybrid (like I said…founded by hippies).
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- » 600W RMS / 1200W peak power
- » 131 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- » 36 Hz - 145 Hz operating range
- 15" high-output woofer with 3" voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimization
- » Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- » Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- » Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full-range speaker
- Compact and lightweight (80 lbs / 36.3 kg)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.