Lexicon Alpha 2X2X2 Desktop Recording Studio
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios, Alpha Studio is your complete recording solution: a USB powered I/O mixer with Cubase® LE 5, the popular recording production suite from Steinberg®, and our acclaimed Lexicon® Pantheon™ VST® reverb plug-in. A dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with extra high-impedance instrument input and separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
FOUR INPUTS: RECORD UP TO TWO TRACKS AT ONCE!
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
PROFESSIONAL MIXER FEATURES
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring.
- Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop.