Built for Power & Portability
The A-Fresco acoustic amp offers high quality tone in an extremely portable design, allowing players to place it on the floor or mounted on a speaker stand. Its single 8" custom-designed dual-cone speaker provide 30 watts, and offers plenty of headroom to provide a serious performance. Its minimal stage footprint ensures it can fit on any stage, while its battery powered capabilities allows the amp to be played anywhere. The addition of a power saving mode lets the A-Fresco reduce its power usage to extend the battery life up to 24 hours. A range of acoustic friendly controls ensures players have everything then need to give their guitar an all-natural, beautifully amplified tone and adapt to multiple performance situations.
Dual Channel Flexibility
Featuring 2 completely independent channels with XLR combi inputs, players can choose to connect a mic and instrument, two different instruments, or blend separate mic and pickup connections from the same guitar. This flexibility doesn't stop there, as both channels feature their own 3-band EQ, reverb, chorus, and levels to provide excellent tonal shaping. For quick tone shaping, 4 EQ pre-sets provide different curves for a range of situations. The Laney amp is also designed to be quick and easy to use, the addition of a shape control provides instant single button optimisation. An anti-feedback button and phase switch help eliminate any unwanted noise or interference, ensuring the amps tone remains clean.
Designed to adapt to multiple performance situations, the Laney A-Fresco offers excellent connectivity to enhance your playing performance. An Aux input allows music devices to be connected so you can play along to your favourite songs or backing tracks, and the headphones output allows for silent practice. The amps XLR inputs feature phantom power to allow players to connect condenser or dynamic mics. The balanced D.I. outputs offers direct, mic-free connection to mixers or active speakers for larger performance situations. The addition of an FX loop allows players to add additional FX units to further enhance their performance.
- Delivers 30 watts of power & enough headroom for large stages
- Includes Li-Ion Charger and 4 X Li-Ion Batteries
- Dual channels with wide range of controls provide the ultimate flexibility
- Aux input for playing along to songs and backing tracks
- Headphones output offers silent practice
- Balanced XLR D.I. Output provides mic free connection to mixers and active speaker systems
- Minimal stage footprint with the option to use as a performance seat
- Pole cup for use with standard 35mm pole stand (Sold separately)
- Powered Via 12V DC or Battery pack for the ultimate portability to play anywhere
- Power: 30W RMS
- Speakers: 8" Custom Designed Full Range Dual Cone
- Channels: 2
- Controls: 3-Band EQ, 2 x Reverb, 2 x Chorus, Level, Anti-Feedback, Phase
- DC Power Requirements: 2.5mm 12V DC 3A
- Battery Requirements: 4 x 18650 Lithium Iron Cells or 8 x AA
- Average Power Consumption: 100 Watts
- Weight: 7.2kg (15.8lbs)
- Channel 1 Combi (Mic/Line): Balanced XLR/Unbalanced 1/4" Jack
- Impedance: 10MOhm
- Channel 2 Combi (Mic/Line): Balanced XLR/Unbalanced 1/4" Jack
- Impedance: 10MOhm
- Aux Input: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- FX Send/Return Loop: 1/4" Mono Jack
- D.I. Out: Balanced XLR w/Source Switch & GND Lift
- Headphones: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Remote: 1/4" Stereo Jack
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.