We all know that your most important tools for any performance are… your ears! That’s why we spent years researching the environments where performers – especially DJs - monitor their music in order to develop a whole new level in headphones which combines a unique blend of features to provide a seamlessly integrated and safe DJ experience.
KORG’s NC-Q1 is a very new kind of Bluetooth headphone technology, developed to protect your ears even in very loud environments while delivering unsurpassed high definition sound and noise-less monitoring. Combining state-of-the-art Active Noise Cancelling, incoming sound attenuation and an array of smart features, the NC-Q1 headphones provide a flexible, controllable, powerful and great-sounding experience. With this unique blend of Noise cancelling technology and high-quality sound, the NC-Q1 is perfect for DJs, drummers, front of house engineers – anywhere that’s hard to tame sound levels.
Protect your ears
DJs and musicians are often exposed to extremely dangerous sound levels. Without correct ear protection, even a few minutes of exposure to these dangerous sound levels can lead to permanent ear loss. (Even 5 minutes of exposure to 105-110 decibels can cause irreversible damage.*)
ANC (Active Noise Cancelling)
The NC-Q1 features an advanced Noise-Cancelling system, utilizing both Feed-forward and Feedback Active Noise Cancelling technology that is tuned to withstand and process the high levels of sound found in many monitoring environments.
Where other ANC headphones begin to distort, NC-Q1 delivers Noise Cancelling in extremely loud environments. Unlike most other Noise Cancelling headphones, the NC-Q1 has microphones on both the inside and outside of the ear cup that accurately suppress a wide range of frequencies and auto-adjust according to the external sound environment.
Its powerful attenuation function allows the NC-Q1 to work better than other headphones at minimizing high noise levels = the ideal choice for noisy environments.
PNC (Passive Noise Cancelling)
The adaptable ear cushion (made of viscoelastic memory foam, like high quality pillows) over the ear cup provides not only the highest comfort, but also the best fit around your ear, providing excellent noise isolation not letting any sound in or out, and assuring the microphones placed inside and outside the earcup pick up the appropriate sound for highly precise and accurate noise cancelling. The VH-Q1 goes one step further than most other headphones: the noises we hear come not only from the outside world, but also our own body, transmitted to our ears through the headband of our headphones. By using a special frame structure, the VH-Q1 minimizes these noises and provides an unparalleled noise cancelling experience!
The DJ’s new best friend
Besides effective noise cancelling in extremely noisy environments, the NC-Q1 is ideal for use in a DJ booth. The “Smart Monitoring” and “Sound Enhancing” functions allow users to customize their hearing of external sounds by selecting an EQ preset, adjusting the volume balance, and even choosing the ear from which to monitor (right, left, or both). Cue and monitor external sounds without having to remove any part of the headphones, to maximize your performance while protecting your ears.
Full-Connectivity, Easy control
Compatible with a wide variety of Bluetooth codecs (SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-xLLC, APTx-HD), the NC-Q1 also gives users remote access to both Google Assistant and Siri, and its dedicated beamforming processing assures the clearest voice signal during hands-free calls, so you are always well connected with the world around you!
The NC-Q1 combines physical buttons and switches with a tactile responsive earcup, for a fast, precise and intuitive control.
With just a simple tap, or hold, it is easy to activate or deactivate monitoring function for one or both ears. “Multi-Function switch” makes it is easy to activate play / pause / rewind / fast forward / skip functions! If you need to remove your headphones, the smart transport control function will automatically stop remotely the audio stream on your playback device and restart it automatically when you put them on again, so you don’t miss a note of your favorite music!
Pristine sound and professional performance
The NH-Q1 features a wide frequency and harmonic response along with a wide dynamic range for a precise, clear and well-balanced sound with a 41mm custom PEEK high-grade film diaphragm for excellent sound. The adaptable ear cushion and over the ear cup provide not only excellent noise isolation, but also the highest comfort.
Made to the highest professional standards, these headphones reproduce High resolution audio and with two (left and right) AUDIO IN physical inputs the NC-Q1 headphones can be connected to any audio player device, mixer or audio interface (Stereo minijack cable and 3.5mm→6.35 mm stereo converter plug included).
- Colors available: Black / White
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 204.0 x 84.0
- Weight: aprox. 321g（without cable）
- Type of headphone: Dynamic / Closed headphones
- Diaphragm materials: 5 layers of PEEK&PU
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 25000 Hz
- Compatible Bluetooth codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, APTx-HD
- Types of EQ available 3 (Hi Boost / Hi Cut / Lo Boost /Lo Cut / Loud)
- Type of cable: 1.5 m long cable
- Type of plug: Stereo minijack
- Internal battery: 1,200mA Lithium Polymer Battery
- Charging time: 3.5h approx.
- Autonomy 36h (maximum)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (to charge the battery), Bluetooth 4.1
- Included Items: 3.5mm → 6.35 mm stereo converter plug, Carrying bag, USB cable
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this