Klark Teknik Single-Channel 2-Band Equalizer with Switchable Frequency Selection, Variable Bandwidth, and Custom-Built MIDAS Transformers
✔ FREE SHIPPING
The Single-Channel 2-Band Equalizer from Klark Teknik features a valve driven transformer output stage in a standard 2 RU 19" rackmount chassis. It features a Class-A circuit design for enhanced signal integrity. The equalizer is equipped with 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes that help in providing low-noise analog output with the ideal balance of tight, warm bass, smooth mid-range, and improved treble.
The equalizer incorporates a two-band design that allows the boost and cut controls to work independently of one another for flexible shelving. Both the LF Boost/Cut and HF Boost controls provide 7 frequency selections, along with a variable broad-bandwidth mid-range control. In addition, the equalizer also comes with HF Cut control.
The equalizer features a Bypass/EQ On switch and its signal path consists of a MIDAS input transformer, two-band equalizer, a makeup gain amplifier, and a MIDAS output transformer. When the switch is in the Bypass position, the only section that is no longer part of the signal path is the equalizer.
The EQP-KT has both XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs and outputs, both of which operate at line level. Unbalanced connections are also available via 1/4" TS cables.
- Single-channel, two-band equalizer based on Pultec EQP-1A
- Class-A, discrete circuit for signal integrity
- 12AX7 and 12AU7 vacuum tubes
- Custom-built MIDAS input and output transformers
- Switchable frequency selectors with up to 7 frequency points
- Independent boost and cut controls
- Variable bandwidth control for wide sound sculpting
- Inductor based equalizer section
- Bypass switch allows A/B comparison
- Transformer balanced inputs and outputs on Neutrik XLR connectors
- Rugged 2 RU rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply