Klark Teknik DN370 - Dual Channel, 30-Band, 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer with 45mm Faders and Balanced Outputs
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The DN370 from Klark Teknik is a dual-channel, thirty-band, third-octave graphic equalizer, with long-throw, forty-five millimeter faders, two high- and low-pass filters per channel, and two-notch filters per channel. All production units share a sonic consistency, allowing engineers all over the world to replicate their favorite settings on locally sourced machines.
Aside from the main filters, the unit sports two high- and low-pass filters per channel, and two-notch filters per channel. Low and high frequency limits can thus be set-up for the system, while the notch filters with 18db/octave slopes can be used for precise removal of problem frequencies with minimal effect on the rest of the program material.
The unit utilizes proportional-Q filtering, which varies the "Q" value depending on the depth of either the cut or boost of a particular band. This results in a "smooth" and "musical" response, while still preserving the original source material. Both inputs and outputs are balanced. The internal power supply automatically adjusts itself to various voltages, from 100 to 240VAC.
- Dual-channel, 30-band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer with 45mm oil damped faders
- Covers ISO frequencies between 25Hz and 20kHz
- Gain control with +6dB/-infinity range and centre detent at unity gain. Allows effective muting of channel in emergencies
- Scale switching provides the choice of either high fader resolution (+/-6dB) or normal (+/-12dB)
- Sweepable high-pass filter with 20Hz to 500Hz range sets the lower frequency limit of the system. The control incorporates a push switch to select the filter in and out, with an illuminated ring for "at a glance" status indication
- Sweepable low-pass filter with 2kHz to 20kHz range sets the upper frequency limit of the system. The control incorporates a push switch to select the filter in and out, with an illuminated ring for "at a glance" status indication. Provides optimum bandwidth control for vocal monitors and IEM systems
- Two sweepable notch filters per channel, with overlapping frequency ranges of 20Hz to 2kHz, and 200Hz to 20kHz. These allow precise removal of problem frequencies with minimal effect on the rest of the program material, and fast control of "between fader" frequencies. The controls each incorporate a push switch to select the filter in and out, with an illuminated ring for "at a glance" status indication
- Equalization by-pass allows easy comparison between direct and equalized signals
- Earth lift switch enables signal and chassis grounds to be isolated, eliminating ground-loop problems
- Electronically balanced inputs and transformer balanced outputs
- Signal present LEDs and LED clip indicators assist in optimum system gain setting
- Power switch, fully recessed in the "on" position to avoid accidental operation
- Universal internal power supply