JBL EON ONE PRO Portable Battery Powered PA System
Get that world-renowned JBL Professional sound, anytime, anywhere with the new JBL EON ONE PRO, the first, portable, battery-powered, linear-array PA system in its class. With a lighter, more compact design and up to six hours of play time, you can now take your performances to places you’ve only dreamed of.
- Take Your Performance to New Places
The EON ONE PRO empowers you to give your fans incredible live experiences, wherever your inspiration takes you on a mountain or the beach, subway or streetside even where there's no power outlet.
- Cut the Cord
Perform for up to 6 hours without recharging, courtesy of its extended-life lithium-ion battery. Leave the generator at home.
- Legendary JBL Professional Sound
The culmination of over 70 years of professional audio innovation, the EON ONE PRO provides superior sound quality so you can sound great no matter where you play.
- Sound Coverage Across All Angles
EON ONE PRO optimizes sound dispersion so your audience can hear your performance from all angles even from behind. EON ONE PRO even recalibrates its sound depending on the number of high-frequency height spacers you choose when setting up.
- Bass You Can Feel
Even without power, you can still sound powerful. The EON ONE PRO houses an 8” subwoofer that delivers low-end response that your audience can really feel.
- One-Hand, Easy-to-Carry Design
EON ONE PRO’s lightweight and versatile design is easy-to-carry at just 37.5 pounds, you only need one hand. Plus, it fully collapses into the base, no shoulder bags or multiple trips required.
- Keep The Party Going
Stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. With built-in USB, you won’t need to worry about keeping it charged just plug it in. There’s even a built-in tablet stand so your device is always in reach.
- Battery: lithium-ion rechargeable, 6-hour play time
- Max SPL: 118 dB (peak)
- Bass: 8” LF bass unit
- Driver: 6 x 2” HF drivers
- 100° x 50° Clean Coverage using patent-pending Directivity Control Geometry
- Seven-channel mixer with Bluetooth streaming audio, +48V phantom power, Hi-Z, and a pass-thru XLR connector
- USB charging port and tablet stand
- Weight: 37.5 lbs. / 17 kg
- Accessories: Optional wheeled bag, attachment mount for GoPro® camera or lighting element
System Type Battery-operated portable line array with powered mixer
Maximum SPL 118 dB peak system output (pink noise)
Type Extended-life lithium-ion
Charge Time 5 hours
Run Time Up to 6 hours
System Power System Power Rating: 250 W LF/HF
Input Connectors 6 inputs (4 x mono mic/line, 1 x stereo)
Channels 1-4: XLR-1/4" / 6.35 mm combo connectors (XLR = mic-level input, 1/4" = line-level input)
(Enabling the CH3+CH4 HI-Z button switches 1/4" inputs on channels 3-4 to accept high-impedance signals from instruments)
5-6: 3.5 mm stereo jack or stereo RCA connectors
Input Impedance Ch 1-4 combo XLR: 40 KOhms balanced
Ch 1-2 Combo TRS: 40 KOhms balanced
Ch 3-4 Combo TRS (CH3+CH4 HI-Z button disabled): 40 kOhms balanced
Ch 3-4 Combo TRS (CH3+CH4 HI-Z button enabled): 40 kOhms unbalanced
Ch 5-6 RCA: 5 kOhms unbalanced
Ch 5-6 3.5 mm: 10 kOhms unbalanced
Phantom Power 48 V (CH 1-4 XLR inputs)
Bluetooth 2-channel Bluetooth audio input streaming (stereo signal is fed to the Monitor Out jacks while mono-summed signal is fed to the line array speakers)
Output Connectors 3 outputs (1 x stereo RCA monitor output
1 x mono pass thru output)
Output Impedance RCA Monitor Outputs: 100 Ohms unbalanced
XLR Pass Thru Output: 37 Ohms balanced
Signal Indicator Limit: Yellow LED indicates limiter active condition
EQ Section Individual channel Bass and Treble controls, center detent, ±12 dB cut and boost
Limiter System Limiter: On-board DSP limiting and tuning
LF Driver LF: 1 x 8.0" / 203.2 mm woofer
HF Driver HF: 6 x 2.0" / 50.8 mm drivers
Coverage Pattern 80º x 60º (H x V)
Grille Powder-coated perforated steel
- Physical Specifications
Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.8 x 10.5 x 23.4" / 401.3 x 266.7 x 594.4 mm
Weight 37.5 lb / 17.0 kg
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.