Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Impact Soundworks retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Super Audio Cart Complete
The most complete set of classic video game samples ever produced, now bigger and better than ever. SAC Complete includes Super Audio Cart PC, with 1,000+ additional sounds and seven more sound chips, plus a bonus 128 snapshot ROM Expansion pack!
This incredible instrument features thousands of legendary retro sound sources from 15 classic game systems & home computers from the 70s to early 90s. With unparalleled accuracy, a powerful synth engine, and full mod matrix, you can truly create a limitless variety of classic or modern sounds. Over 2,500 authentic & modern snapshots included!
Super Audio Cart faithfully reproduces the sound of seven classic video game systems and eight classic computers whose cultural legacy and influence has lasted far beyond their commercial lifespans. When the library was conceived, our goal was superb authenticity by deep-sampling every sound chip. But over time, we expanded our vision to shatter the limitations of the original systems and allow for near-infinite sound design possibilities.
The final, Complete version of Super Audio Cart is the culmination of 2+ years of intense research, development, and sound design. With a massive library of 14,000+ samples meticulously recorded, edited, and looped, we’ve thoroughly captured the raw capabilities of each game system or sound chip. These sounds are loaded into a custom Kontakt Player engine packed with cutting-edge features, along with 2,500+ factory snapshots to inspire both retro music, chiptunes, and modern genres.
To create this instrument, everyone involved needed a passion and deep connection to both video games and their music. That’s why we collaborated with OverClocked ReMix, a website and community dedicated to the appreciation of game music. To us, Super Audio Cart represents the ultimate tribute to that art form, and we know that it will find a place in your music for many years to come!
Super Audio Cart PC
Originally released as a separate product with the same engine, Super Audio Cart PC is now included for free in this product, Super Audio Cart Complete
Where the original SAC library focused on home video game systems, Super Audio Cart PC perfectly captures the legendary sounds of classic computer sound sets from the 80s and 90s. In these early days of computing, before multi-gigabyte hard drives and CD-quality audio, a plethora of sound generation and playback methods existed allowing for some truly unique and memorable tones.
From the digital FM synthesis of the AdLib soundcard and MSX computer, to the wonderfully lo-fi multisamples of the Amiga, to the grungy pulse-driven synthesis of the Atari's POKEY, Super Audio Cart PC faithfully reproduces a wide range of tones.
- Seven legendary video game systems
- Eight classic home computers
- NES, FC, SNES, GB, 2600, SMS, GEN
- AMGA, Tracker, POKEY, MSX, C64
- ADLIB, AEGIS, WINGROOVE
- 14000+ samples, 1200+ sound sources
- 2500+ authentic & modern snapshots
- All-new SNES ROM sample bank
- Meticulous editing to preserve authenticity
- Recorded using actual hardware
- Four independent sound source layers
- Integrated sound source browser
- Over a dozen filter models
- 5 FX racks with 8 modules each
- Includes custom SNESVERB
- Poly arpeggiator, gate & sequencer
- 64-slot modulation matrix
- Full NKS compatibility: Komplete Kontrol & Maschine
- Compatible with the FREE Kontakt Player
- Kontakt OR Kontakt Player version 5.5.2 or higher
- 7GB disk space
- 4GB RAM
- 2008 or later processor. Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.5.2 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load this library.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this