Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Impact Soundworks retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Shreddage 3 Archtop
Archtop: Hollowbody Electric Guitar is now Shreddage 3 Archtop! A supremely versatile hollowbody 6-string electric guitar, perfectly suited for clean & amped playing and great for jazz, blues, R&B, funk, pop + more. Now upgraded to the cutting-edge S3 Engine with better performances, editing, and FX!
Shreddage 3 Archtop takes our incredibly popular Archtop: Hollowbody Electric Guitar instrument and upgrades it to our cutting-edge S3 engine, adding brand-new samples along the way! The original instrument, featuring a six-string Sadowsky Jim Hall model with dual pickups, was favored by thousands of composers, producers, and bands for its playability and smooth tone. Now, you can enjoy these incredible samples with even better performance playback, strumming, articulation mapping, and tone options!
Shreddage 3 Archtop was performed by master session musician Josh Workman, who brought detail and nuance to every note. Each sample was cleanly recorded DI through a true analog signal chain for maximum warmth, making this guitar equally usable in both amped and clean contexts. While it is more than capable of hi-gain styles, Shreddage 3 Archtop truly excels with cleaner tones and genres like jazz, fusion, pop, alt rock, blues, funk, and R&B.
Now, with the S3 engine, you can use the included Console FX rack and mixer to process and amp the instrument with no external plugins needed. Just choose from our dozens of included presets and you’re ready to play! All the articulations from the original instruments are here, and can be mapped or triggered however you want using Total Articulation Control Technology 2.0 (TACT). There are more ways to tweak and play these articulations than ever: dynamic layer and mute level adjustments, per-articulation velocity to volume, Strum Mode, and much more.
Welcome to the next generation of virtual guitar instruments!
Console: Modular FX Rack and Mixer
Console is our new mixer, modular effects rack, and pedal board, designed to give you full control over your virtual guitar tone. Unlike our previous FX racks, which were limited to a small amount of preset modules, Console gives you 30 effects modules to choose from!
These include multiple EQs (digital and analog-style), compressors, spatial FX, modulation FX, amps, distortion pedals, reverbs, and a selection of over 30 custom cabinet IRs recorded just for Shreddage 3! These cabs cover all the most important sounds you would want, with both dynamic & condenser mics in multiple positions plus a ribbon mic for certain models.
Using Console, you can easily save and load FX chains or presets between projects or even different Shreddage 3 products. It also allows you to mix and blend between guitar pickups, with custom inserts on each if you'd like.
- Pristine 24-bit recordings
- Sustains, sustain octaves, palm mutes
- Tapping, power chord sustains & mutes
- Staccatos, harmonics, pinch harmonics
- Hammer-on/pull-off, portamento
- Tremolo, fingered vibrato
- Unpitched & pitched release noises
- Rakes, muted chokes, DI line noise
- Over 30 new & custom cabinet IRs
- Cutting edge virtual guitarist engine
- Beautiful, expanded UI for easier editing
- New POLY INPUT feature for realistic chords
- Multiple fret & string voicing algorithms
- New STRUMMING tab for custom rhythm parts
- CONSOLE: Modular rack & mixer w/ 30+ FX
- Includes TACT 2.0 for articulation mapping
- 30+ production-ready CONSOLE tone snapshots
- KONTAKT PLAYER version 5.7 or higher
- 6GB disk space
- 6GB RAM
- Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.7 of Kontakt Player. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load the Kontakt instrument.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.