Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Impact Soundworks retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools
A monstrous instrument for any modern composer on the cutting edge, Juggernaut is our flagship virtual instrument for electronic sound design. Built from entirely original, synthesized sounds from a huge array of sound sources and inspired by modern film & game scores, trailers, and popular EDM genres. Instantly evoke cutting-edge sounds using a wide variety of presets OR easily create your own!
Juggernaut consists of three sound sets: drums, FX, and basses, spread across two Kontakt patches and an external set of WAV files. Drums are divided into 8 categories: kicks, snares, thips, crashes, splashes, slams, perc, and tonals, all of which have 10x RR. FX include sweeps, impacts, reverses, textures, risers, and drops, while basses are categorized into Solid, 1shot, Mover, Distortion, and Fuzzy. The Drums & FX patch includes a 32-channel mixer with FX rack, multiple playing and audition modes, and dozens of preset categorized kits. The Basspatch features a synthesizer-style interface with filters, a rhythmic sequencer/gate, larger FX rack, envelopes, and modwheel control.
Crafting the library of Juggernaut was no small task. Together with a team of brilliant sound designers and film, TV & game composers, we crafted over 500 unique sound sources using everything from vintage analog monsters to modular chains, guitar pedals, FM, and wavetable synthesis. NO drum machines were used. The roster of sound designers includes Mick Gordon (Need for Speed, Killer Instinct, Wolfenstein TNO), Jordan Fehr (Hotline Miami, DKC Returns, Super Meat Boy), Erik Ekholm (Universal, UFC, Top Gear) and others, all of whom contributed their unique voice to the library under lead designer Andrew Aversa.
Lastly, for the working composer that needs even more instant gratification and flexibility, we've included all FX & percussion samples in WAV format as a bonus download. Adding extra dramatic transitions such as risers, reverses, and sweeps is a simple matter of dragging WAVs into your DAW and lining them up with your track. This is an incredibly easy way of adding sonic 'ear candy' to your tracks; between this and all the other faetures, we think that Juggernaut will quickly become an essential tool in your arsenal.
Interface & Engine
We created a truly customizable instrument as opposed to simply a collection of presets. For example, drum kits are not locked away in the depths of the Kontakt editor. Instead, they are presented in a sleek mixer-style interface. You can quickly swap out individual parts of the kit, changing volume, panning, or tuning, as well as add whole-kit effects such as transient design, saturation, reverb, tempo-synced delay, EQ hype, and filtering. With a single click you can audition an entire category of sounds to find the perfect kick, snare, or sweep that inspires you. You can save and load your own kits just as easily.
Likewise with the Bass patch, there are over 50 bass sources at your fingertips ranging from dubstep growls and nasty overtones to smooth subs and ominous stabs. The rhythmic sequencer and FX section each come with their own set of 10+ presets, meaning for any given sound source you can create over 100 variations for any one sound without knowing anything about synthesis! Of course, if you delve in further, modifying the filter/LFO, assigning midi CCs, and creating your own custom patterns, the possibilities are quite literally endless.
- 600+ unique sound sources
- Modern cinematic FX: impacts, risers, transitions
- Sweeps, drops, reverses and textures
- Deep multisampled synth basses
- Kicks, snares, thips, slams, splashes
- Crashes, percussion, and tonal elements
- ALL original content, NO drum machines
- Dozens of preset drum kits
- All drums + FX provided as unlocked WAV
- 32 channel drum & FX mixer
- FX rack with one-click results
- Mix, match and create custom kits
- Bass synth with 8 FX modules
- Bass sequencer for motion + rhythm
- Easy sound browsing and tweaks
- Adjustable tuning and envelopes
- KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
- 4.5GB disk space
- KONTAKT or KONTAKT PLAYER version 5.1 or higher
- 4GB of RAM recommended
- 7200 RPM hard drive drive recommended
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.