Designed for the recording guitarist, the IK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo audio/MIDI interface delivers the popular features of the award-winning AXE I/O, making it easier than ever to get great guitar sounds in a hurry. While the AXE I/O has five outputs, the AXE I/O Solo has three outputs to serve creators with smaller setups.
The AXE I/O Solo offers a 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input with passive/active pickup selection and Pure/JFET input stages to impart the tone you want, be it clean and precise or warm and laden with extra harmonics. The Z-Tone variable impedance interacts with your guitar's pickups to give you additional sonic flexibility at the turn of a knob.
When it comes to recording your favorite microphone, the AXE I/O Solo can handle dynamic or condenser mics with ease. Its XLR-1/4" combo input feeds a Class-A preamp with selectable 48V phantom power and is capable of accepting a line-level signal such as a feed from a drum machine.
A dedicated 1/4" amp output is provided, so you can record direct with your own real guitar amps and stompboxes simultaneously without the need for a special reamp box. The AXE I/O Solo also features balanced 1/4" line outputs and a headphone output with separate level controls. You can even hookup two footswitches or controller pedals using the rear-panel 1/4" control inputs.
To further expand your creative power, the AXE I/O Solo includes a powerful software bundle with Amplitube 4 Deluxe, 10 T-RackS plug-ins, and Ableton Live 10 Lite.
- 2-in / 3-out version of the award winning AXE I/O 2-in / 5-out audio interface
- XLR-1/4" combo mic/line input with Class-A PURE ultra-transparent mic preamp and on/off selectable 48V phantom power
- 1/4" Hi-Z input with selectable active/passive pickup switch and Pure/JFET circuit selector
- Z-Tone variable impedance control for Hi-Z input creates a wide range of tones from tight, sharp, and precise to thick and bold
- Per input gain control and multi-segment LED meter
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for connection of external MIDI equipment
- Balanced 1/4" line outputs with level control
- Front-panel 1/4" stereo headphone output with level control
- Direct/DAW monitoring with adjustable mix control
- Ground-isolated 1/4" amp output for recording DI and through amps/pedals at the same time
- Two 1/4" external control inputs for footswitches or controller pedals
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- High dynamic range
- USB bus-powered design
Three Circuit Topologies
- PURE: Transparent and ultra-accurate instrument preamp that won’t color your sound
- JFET: Class-A JFET input buffer adds harmonic enhancement with a slight midrange enhancement for extra warmth
- ACTIVE: Bypasses unneeded gain stages to keep your signal path as direct, transparent, and clean as possible when using active pickups
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
- 33 Stompbox Models: Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, and more
- 25 Amplifiers: American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp, Jazz Amp 120, plus five new classic British amps and more
- 29 Cabinets: 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x10 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, and more
- 29 vintage and modern individual speaker models
- 12 Microphones: Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87, and more
- 15 Rack Effects Units: Digital Delay, Parametric EQ, Rotary Speaker, and more
- Two Tuners: UltraTuner plus a fully chromatic rack tuner
10 T-RackS Plug-Ins
- Vintage Compressor/Limiter Model 670: Vari-Mu compressor/limiter
- EQP-1A Vintage Tube Program Equalizer: Classic analog tube-based EQ
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier: Tube opto-compressor/limiter
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier: FET compressor/limiter
- White Channel: Modern channel strip
- Mic Room: Microphone modeling module
- Tape Echo: Vintage tape delay
- De-Esser: Multiband de-esser
- CSR Room: Acoustic room reverb
- ONE: All-in-one mastering processor
- Ableton Live 10 Lite software for recording, sequencing, editing, mixing, and more
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.