Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Ibanez retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
A Real Knockout, Onstage or in the Studio
Quality tonewoods, rich appointments, and premium electronics give the Ibanez AE325 acoustic-electric a look and tone that demand to be experienced in person. Its comfortably sculpted AE-series body is constructed from solid Sitka spruce on gorgeously flamed okoume to form a memorable one-two audio-visual punch. Standard X-M top bracing and a dovetail neck/body joint maximize tone and sustain. And a rock-solid 5-piece Comfort Grip neck of pau ferro and African mahogany, mated with a beautifully inlaid rounded-edge Macassar ebony fingerboard, create a strong impression in the hand and onstage. One of the AE325's standout features is its two-way pickup system with mono and stereo outs. The AP11 magnetic pickup and T-Bar undersaddle pickup, each with its own volume control, deliver a wide range of tonal capabilities for live performance and recording applications. A bone nut and saddle, 18:1 die-cast tuners, and a bound soundhole with abalone/wood rosette round out this impressively priced premium acoustic.
Ibanez's AE acoustic series
With the AE series of acoustic guitars, Ibanez aimed to combine the best elements of traditional lutherie and modern design to appeal to a wide range of players — coffee shop crooners to technical performers. It all starts with the AE body. Its narrow waist, larger depth, and round lower bout strike a good balance between projection and comfort. Standard X-M top bracing allows the top to vibrate freely, enhancing bass and harmonic content. Ibanez even went so far as to redesign the bridge pins to streamline string changes, which equips this guitar for demanding stages and venues across the globe.
Solid spruce meets flamed okoume
Sitka spruce is a premier top wood in the realm of acoustic instruments. And together with the warm sustain and exotic visuals of its flamed okoume back and sides, the AE325 packs a look and tone of voice that are sure to please even the most demanding acoustic players. Bluegrass to acoustic pop, rock to instrumental, the spruce/okoume body is a winning combination for for countless styles and genres. A satin polyurethane protective finish really makes the AE325's wood grain pop under stage lights.
5-piece Comfort Grip neck with rounded-edge ebony fingerboard
On an acoustic guitar, performance is everything. The Ibanez AE325 features a rock-solid Comfort Grip neck built from five pieces of African mahogany and pau ferro which molds to the hand for leadwork and enhances fulcrum for barre and cowboy chords. Its glassy Macassar ebony fingerboard features rounded to enhance comfort throughout those marathon recording sessions and back-to-back sets.
Hybrid Ibanez Electronics
A two-way pickup system gives the AE325 center stage in any performance environment. A custom preamp feeds both an AP11 magnetic pickup and a T-Bar undersaddle pickup, each with independent level control, for a custom voicing to suit virtually any style of acoustic playing. Dual outputs allow you to send a pre-mixed signal to FOH via single cable or run two cables to give the mix engineer complete control of these two sources.
Real bone nut and saddle
If you're familiar with guitar maintenance and modifications, you know that real bone is often the choice of top luthiers for nut and saddle material. These contact points have a big impact on the sound of your instrument, affecting both your frequency balance and your sustain. The Ibanez AE325 features a real bone nut and compensated bone saddle, setting it apart from many guitars in its class.
Ibanez AE325 Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Sculpted AE body with Standard X-M Bracing
- Solid-topped Sitka spruce on flamed okoume yields a rich sonic signature
- Stable 5-piece African Mahogany/Pau Ferro neck with easy-playing Comfort Grip profile
- Glassy Macassar ebony fingerboard with comfort-enhancing rounded edges
- Real bone nut and saddle enhance balance and sustain
- Beautifully appointed with a wood soundhole binding, a wood/abalone rosette, and a full-length fingerboard inlay
- Hybrid pickup system (magnetic + undersaddle) with dual 1/4" outputs and independent level controls
- Recommended case: AEL50C
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.