A Richly Appointed Performer's Instrument
Ibanez's AE295 acoustic-electric blends rich appointments with smart performance features to create a visually and tonally compelling instrument. Its comfortably sculpted AE-series body is built from warm, lightweight okoume and constructed using Standard X-M top bracing and a dovetail neck/body joint to engender rich sustain up the entirety of the instrument. The AE295's Comfort Grip nyatoh wood neck with rounded-edge katalox fingerboard plays great and looks stunning in its full-length vine inlay. Meanwhile, onboard Ibanez electronics — an AP11 magnetic pickup and custom Ibanez preamp — endow this guitar with gigworthy tone for wherever you play out.
Ibanez's AE acoustic series
With the AE series of acoustic guitars, Ibanez aimed to combine the best elements of traditional lutherie and modern design to appeal to a wide range of players — coffee shop crooners to technical performers. It all starts with the AE body. Its narrow waist, larger depth, and round lower bout strike a good balance between projection and comfort. Standard X-M top bracing allows the top to vibrate freely, enhancing bass and harmonic content. Ibanez even went so far as to redesign the bridge pins to streamline string changes, which equips this guitar for demanding stages and venues across the globe.
Okoume construction yields a rich sonic signature
With its strong fundamentals and ample sustain, okoume — a mahogany alternative and a recent favorite of several major guitar makers — is a bold choice for the AE295's beautifully sculpted AE body. Okoume is not just tonally rich, but visually distinctive as well; the solid okoume top wraps around to coordinating okoume back and sides, whose figuring pops to life under the satin polyurethane protective finish. All told, it's a recipe for great tone and standout visuals, draped over a stand or slung over your shoulder.
Comfort Grip neck with rounded fingerboard edges
On an acoustic guitar, performance is everything. The Ibanez AE295 features a great-playing Comfort Grip neck profile that molds to the hand for leadwork and enhances fulcrum for barre and cowboy chords. Additionally, rounded fingerboard edges give the AE295 added comfort long-running record sessions and back-to-back sets.
Real bone nut and saddle
If you're familiar with guitar maintenance and modifications, you know that real bone is often the choice of top luthiers for nut and saddle material. These contact points have a big impact on the sound of your instrument, affecting both your frequency balance and your sustain. The Ibanez AE295 features a real bone nut and compensated bone saddle, setting it apart from many guitars in its class.
Attention to detail
A handsome wood/abalone soundhole rosette and a specially designed Wooden Vine fingerboard inlay add luxury to the performance-heavy AE295. The Ibanez Advantage bridge pins, which root your strings in place so you don't get any annoying sudden shifts in position when tuning or playing.
Onboard Ibanez electronics
The AE295 makes short work of gigging out, thanks to its onboard Ibanez AP11 magnetic pickup and custom-voiced Ibanez preamp system. In concert, these provide a faithful representation of your guitar tone which can be sent straight to FOH for true plug-and-play convenience. Onboard volume and tone controls allow you to tailor your sound from the stage. And an easy-access battery compartment means you never have to be caught without power mid-set.
Ibanez AE295 Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Part of Ibanez's AE acoustic series
- Comfortably sculpted AE body style with Standard X-M Bracing
- Solid-topped okoume construction yields a rich sonic signature
- Comfort Grip neck with rounded fingerboard edges
- Real bone nut and saddle enhance balance and sustain
- Beautifully appointed with a wood/abalone soundhole rosette and a full-length fingerboard inlay
- Onboard Ibanez electronics equip this acoustic-electric for the stage
- Recommended case: AEL50C
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 3 business days, as of the day of the receipt of the item.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.