When designing the Grandview PT-L 84 Classic Tripod Portable 84" Screen, the goal was to design this portable screen with the best ergonomics possible.
With the unit closed, the tripod will automatically be locked. The base support can be opened with a slight step on the locking device. The comfortable soft rubber can help alleviate pressure while providing better grip. The focus on details such as the those mentioned helps ensure a simple and trouble-free experience.
• Fashionable black alloy case
• Easy to carry and set up
• Ideal for applications on the move: business, exhibitions, meetings, classrooms, etc.
• Compact and lightweight
• Height adjustable stand
• Air-pressure safety suspension feature
• 4 layer fabric with fiberglass
• The projection surface utilizes unique materials creating a smooth surface for superior image quality. The flexible projection surface is suitable for all occasions and ensures a colour-rich reflection and sharp images
• Grandview screens have flexing rates of less than 1% compared to 33% for chemically treated fabrics.
• A special keystone eliminator tilts helps eliminate distorted images.
• The screen height is adjustable with a self-locking extension tube and can easily be made to suit different projectors.
Pressured Safety Suspension:
When in use, the pneumatic pressured suspension will ensure the screen remains suspended even in cases where the close button is accidentally engaged. This feature prevents any accidental retractions and puts the user in full control.
- Double-Locking Safety Mechanism
- Keystone Adjustment
- Soft Rubber Handle
The stand features a pneumatic pressured suspension which allows the user to smoothly lift the screen with minimal efforts.