ELECTRO-VOICE EV ZLX-12P 12 1000W 2-WAY ACTIVE LOUDSPEAKER
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound – all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust. Available in powered and passive 12- and 15-inch two-way versions and perfect for use as either mains or monitors, ZLX represents a new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable loudspeaker.
The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close.
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- Frequency Range 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL 126 dB
- Power Rating 1000 W
- Frequency Response 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- LF Transducer EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) Woofer
- HF Transducer DH-1K
- Connector Type (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure Material Polypropylene
- Grill 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
- Height 610 mm (24.02")
- Width 356 mm (14.02")
- Depth 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight Net 15.6 kg (34.39 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 19 kg (41.89 lbs)