The Elation Professional NX-2 is a complete, all-in-one lighting console offering a professional level of features in a portable package. The Elation Professional NX-2 features 10 playbacks, 8 encoders, 3.5″ touchscreen, and 4 x universes direct from console. With its small footprint and large built-in touchscreen, the NX-2 answers the demand for a more powerful all-in-one lighting console in a smaller form.
As a member of the innovative ONYX platform from Obsidian Control Systems the Elation Professional NX-2 is feature rich and never restricted in its capabilities. Elation NX-2 includes a high brightness Full HD multi touch screen, 8 assignable parameter encoders, an assistive mini touch screen, full keypad and command section, a dedicated grand master and 10 full playbacks with four freely assignable buttons. Utilizing the latest in industrial components the NX 2 contains a powerful new Intel Hexa-Core processor, high speed NVMe SSD drive and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Fast boot times, instant operation and the ability to process 64 Universes right inside the console without the need for costly external processing networks result in unprecedented power in this form factor. The NX 2 is ergonomic with its compact footprint, full ONYX command and keypad section and the bright adjustable HD touch screen. Elation Professional NX-2 is always ready to run the largest shows and events at a moments notice.
With four DMX ports, Timecode, Midi and dual Gigabit ports for up to 64 Universes of Art-Net, sACN plus the ONYX X-Net protocol the Elation NX-2 has all the connectivity and power the ever-increasing sizes of shows demand. Two additional 4K touch monitors are supported for even more direct access at any time.
The powerful Elation NX-2 is the ultimate compact yet fully-integrated lighting controller with all the connectivity and power the ever-increasing size of shows demands. As a member of the innovative ONYX platform from Obsidian Control Systems, the Elation NX-2 is feature rich and never restricted in its capabilities. NX 2 offers a slate of professional features like a high brightness, full-HD multi touchscreen, 8 assignable parameter encoders, an assistive mini touchscreen, full keypad and command section, a dedicated grand master, and 10 full playbacks with four freely assignable buttons. Utilizing the latest in industrial components, the Elation NX-2 contains a powerful Intel Hexa-Core processor, high-speed NVMe SSD drive and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Fast boot times, instant operation and the ability to process 64 Universes right inside the console without the need for costly external processing networks result in unprecedented power in this small form factor.
ONYX is a powerful yet easy-to-learn lighting control platform designed for both hardware consoles and PC systems. ONYX is a rebranding of the well-established M-Series control platform and is designed for use with all new ONYX and existing M-Series hardware (M-DMX, M-Touch, M-Play, M2PC, M2GO, M2GO HD, M1, M1 HD and M6). Designed and maintained by real-user professionals with over 25 years of experience in lighting control systems, ONYX provides a stable and efficient programming platform that is fast to program and fun to operate. ONYX scales from the smallest shows to the largest touring productions with easy-to-use tools and optimized graphical work environments that can adapt to any task and complexity. Obsidian Control Systems products are exclusively distributed by Elation Professional worldwide and are available in various sizes to accommodate any scale and budget.
Elation Professional Professional NX-2 Features:
- High resolution folding capacitive multi-touchscreen
- Integrated Industrial high speed processing
- 3.5” touchscreen for fast and direct parameter access
- 8 digital encoders for parameter control
- 8 customizable function keys
- 4x DMX Universes direct from the console; up to 20 Universes via Artnet and sACN without external processors
- Controls up to 10240 parameters
- Built-in 2D visualizer for selection and real-time visualization
- Customizable Graphical User Interface with context sensitive toolbars and integrated Help menu
- Powerful effects engine
- 1000 cuelists with fader control
- 1000 cuelists with playback control buttons
- Parallel execution of multiple cuelists
- Submaster, Groupmaster and Override functionality
- Parameter and Time-fanning functionality
- Auto update for presets and cues
- On-the-fly global timing adjustments
- M-Series Manager Software for programming and triggering via time and calendar schedules, , RS232 and IP triggers
- Multiple wing attachment (M-Series Modules)
- MaxNet synchronized programming and playback support
Elation Professional Professional NX-2 Specifications:
- Length: 300 mm (11.9 in.)
- Width: 540 mm (21.3 in.)
- Height: 99 mm (3.9 in.)
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lbs.)
Control and Programming
- Protocol: DMX512A (RDM), Artnet2, sACN
- 4 physical DMX ports
- 20 DMX universes integrated
- No limit to number of DMX channels per fixture
- Extensive fixture library for all known manufacturers
- 65000 presets for each group of functions (P/T, color, gobo, etc.)
- Effect generator for automated programming of complex effects
- Customizable highlight and lowlight function to identify individual fixtures
- Relative or absolute programming
- Fan function for all channels (including timing parameters)
- On-the-fly global timing changes
- Virtual cuelists
- Wait, follow and link cues
- HTP, LTP, chase, timecode, submaster and group master playback functionality
- Individual parameter timings
- Intuitive patch feature
- Fixture type cloning
- All channels with 16-bit resolution
- Main playback interface: Ten 60 mm playback faders, each with four function assignable buttons
- Eight customizable multi-function keys
- Playback Select button
- Master Go section with Go, Pause, Snap and Release
- Four digital rotary encoders with push function and status LED for fixture parameter control
- 3.5” touchscreen for parameter groups, effect parameters, fanning and global timings and button
- Built-in 2D visualizer for selection and real-time visualization Grand master rotar fader
- Blind/preview button
- Customizable highlight/lowlight function
- Customizable parameter defaults
- Next/last fixtures/groups
- Large command keys
- Assign a cue, cuelist or effect to any playback fader
- 500 playback banks, each containing 10 playbacks
- 100 pages of 100 playbacks activated by touchscreen button
- No limit to cues per cuelist
- Full 16-bit fading for high-resolution fixtures
- Individual fade in/fade out times for all playbacks
- Manual override available at all times
- Live 0-1000% override of global cue timings
- Live programmer timing (“Sneak”)
- Cuelists can be executed in tracking or non-tracking mode
- Industrial 15.6 inch TFT 16:9 touchscreen (1376×768 pixels)
- 3.5″ RGB touchscreen
- 64 GB SSD storage drive
- Industrial motherboard with Intel Quad-Core processor
- 8 GB RAM
- Integrated graphics processor
- Windows 10 Embedded OS
- OS installation by USB 3.0 storage device
- Show backup on hard disk or USB storage device (not included)
- Support for ELO and Windows USB touchscreens
- 4 x DMX universe outputs: 5-pin locking XLR
- External monitor screen: VGA and HDMI
- Artnet/sACN for up to 20 DMX universes in total: Gigabit
- RJ-45 MaxNet controller link: Gigabit RJ-45
- Storage media/hardware peripherals: USB 3.0
- Built-in Internal MIDI in/out/thru (MIDI show control, MIDI notes, MIDI timecode)
- Built-in Internal SMPTE Timecode In/Out: 3-pin XLR
- 12 VDC power supply input: 4-pin XLR
- Desk lamp (dimmable): XLR
USB (storage media/hardware peripherals)
- Back of mainboard: 2 x USB 3.0
- Side of console: 1 x USB 2.0
- AC mains power to 12 VDC external PSU (included): 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum current: 1.4 A
- 12 VDC output: 5 A, 60 W max.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.