DYNACORD CMS 1600-3
16-CHANNEL COMPACT MIXING SYSTEM
Professional and versatile mixer for demanding applications in live sound as well as fixed installation.
Performance without compromise.
The pro audio mixer amongst mixers. Unique. CMS1600-3
- MIC/LINE Input Channels
The XLR microphone input is equipped with an extremely high quality, ultra-low noise, discrete preamp. The +48V phantom power for condenser microphones can be switched in groups of six. The Line Input and Channel Insert are implemented as TSR sockets; gain can be controlled in the range of 0-60 dB. The switchable Lo Cut filter (80Hz, 18dB) serves to eliminate low-frequency noise. A very typical DYNACORD feature is the asymmetrical Voicing Filter that allows to emphasize the voice powerfully in the mix.
2 (AUX) can be configured globally either as monitor or effects sends;
2 (MON) are designed as monitor sends, each equipped with a sweep able anti-feedback (notch) filter in the Master section as a quick help to prevent feedback on stage.
MUTE and PFL switches, each with its own LED, make it possible to mute each input channel individually and/or listen to its pre-fader signal. Each channel offers a Signal Present and Peak LED for level control. The channel faders are dust-protected and offer not only excellent crosstalk attenuation but also a practice-optimized control characteristic.
All potentiometers and faders are high-quality components from ALPS, using several customized designs exclusively for DYNACORD.
- Stereo MIC/LINE Input Channels
The stereo input channels are equipped in much the same way, but optimized for stereo signals. Two of the four stereo inputs are additionally equipped with additional cinch (RCA) sockets for CD or MP3 players. The two other stereo inputs receive either line signals or the signals of the digital audio interface USB 1-2 and USB 3-4. Separate Gain controls are provided for the Stereo Line and Mic inputs to allow parallel use if required. Three-band tone controls are provided and a Balance control replaces the PAN control found in the mono channel strips.
CMS’s Master Section is lavishly equipped too. The 11-band stereo equalizer can be routed to the Master channels to adjust the main speaker system, or control the Monitor Sends for stage monitors. The FX1+2 Returns as well as the AUX1+2 and MON1+2 Sends are on faders just like the Master L/R signal, for comfortable and intuitive operation.
The Master B signal is switchable pre or post Master L/R fader and can be mono-summed if desired. Perfect for a secondary speaker system, or adding mono subwoofers. The Master signal is also available on the REC Send cinch (RCA) output with level control. The level meters of the CMS comprise two LED chains of 12 LEDs each, covering a range of 40 dB. When the PFL switch is activated, the left-hand LED chain shows the internal level of the master buss in dBu to allow a precise gain trim of the input source.
The Standby switch mutes all channels e.g. during pauses, with only the 2TRACK-to-Master input remaining active for the playback of interval music. A 4-pin XLR socket is provided for the connection of a standard 12V/5W gooseneck lamp.
- Digital USB 2.0 4x4 Audio Interface
CMS has a professional 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 digital audio interface for PC or Mac. Four channels can be transmitted in either direction simultaneously. This interface can therefore be used for the input of audio signals (e.g. 4 backing tracks / playbacks) while recording 4 channels in parallel. This allows to use CMS not only live on stage but also in recording sessions and studio work. The entire USB configuration is done in the main menu.
CMS ships with instructions and a free license for Cubase LE (PC or Mac).
The CMS also offers a fully-featured PC MIDI interface. The MIDI input also supports the remote switching of both internal effects units using a master keyboard or MIDI footswitch.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.