Rane Seventy-two + Rane Twelve = FREE Rane Twelve
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
The TWELVE is a simple, pure and powerful motorized DJ control system without the hassle of fragile needles and skipping tone arms. Keeping things consistent with a familiar turntable layout and size, the only clear differentiator is a precision, multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting or triggering hot cues in place of the tone arm.
The vinyl experience is fully customizable with your favorite slipmat. With an all-metal body the TWELVE is built like a tank, but it has the agility of a sports car. It is truly battle-ready. With the TWELVE, the DJ can scratch and play with all the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, but with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally-based solutions. The TWELVE is the very best of both. There is simply nothing else like it, anywhere.
- Full 12” vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout—no need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- 4 decks of control so you can use one, two or more
- Extreme precision—3600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 ¹/³ and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows traditional wind-down effects
- Serato DJ OSA-ready
Importantly, the SEVENTY-TWO is the first time that users will experience RANE’s brand-new MAG THREE fader. Dramatically updating their patented, industry-changing Mag Fader design, the new MAG THREE fader offers a unique touchless, tension-adjustable fader with perfect tactile feel and precision, combined with a long and reliable life. It makes for a DJ experience simply unavailable anywhere else.
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- (3) New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3” Touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- Stacked Serato FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck.
- Industry First – assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized battle controller
- Serato DJ DVS license built in, with Serato DVS vinyl included