BUGERA AC60 60W AMPLIFIER SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS AND VOCALS
The AC60 from Bugera is a portable, two-channel combo amplifier for acoustic instruments, and ideal for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and vocals, in small and mid-sized venues. It delivers 60W of clear sound through an 8" dual-cone speaker engineered by British loudspeaker systems designer Turbosound.
Easy to operate, the AC60 offers a wide assortments of ins and outs. Channel 1 features switchable high/low impedance to accommodate both active and passive pickup-equipped guitars. Channel 2 is equipped with an XLR/1/4" combo jack and a line/mic switch, and works equally well with line-level instruments, or dynamic and condenser microphones (switchable +48V phantom power available through XLR connector). Both channels offer volume controls and dedicated EQs.
For additional flexibility, an aux input is provided for your MP3 player or other audio sources, a balanced DI output lets you send your sound to a mixing board, and the FX send/return lets you insert external rack effects or stompboxes into your signal chain. The rear panel features dedicated phones and tuner outputs, and a dual footswitch connector compatible with the FSB102B footswitch (available separately).
- 60W amplifier specifically designed for acoustic instruments and vocals
- Two independent channels with separate volume controls and dedicated EQs
- 1 x 8" British-engineered Turbosound dual-cone speaker
- Switchable Microphone/Line channel provides inputs for both dynamic and condenser microphones plus line inputs – with +48V phantom power
- Active, musical 3-band EQ on channel 1 and 2-band EQ on channel 2
- Klark Teknik effects processor with 16 effects including 7 reverb programs, delay, echo, chorus, and combination effects – with high-resolution 24-bit converters
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to mixing console
- Aux input with 3.5mm jack for connecting MP3 player, computer, drum machine, and more
- FX insert for external effects devices – stompboxes, rack effects, and more
- Dedicated tuner, line, and phones outputs for additional flexibility
- Dual footswitch connector for mute and internal effects – compatible with FSB102B footswitch (available separately)
- Universal power supply: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz