BUGERA 1960 INFINIUM BRITISH CLASSIC 150-WATT TUBE AMPLIFIER HEAD
1960 INFINIUM - British Classic 150-Watt Tube Amplifier Head with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
The hand-selected EL34s and ECC83s give the 1960 INFINIUM its tremendous range of tonal options. The 1960 Infinium features a no-compromise post-phase inverter Master volume that can be bypassed for a direct signal path, and a huge output transformer with specially-nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity. The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility.
The 1960 INFINIUM features true Class-A technology with a 3 x ECC83 front-end and 4 x EL34 tube power stage. The hand-selected ECC83 preamp tubes in 1960 INFINIUMs classic '60s-era preamp provide everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind-blowing crunch. The mighty EL34 power tube is typically used in high-end guitar amplifiers because of its greater distortion characteristic at lower power than other output tubes and the 1960 INFINIUM harnesses every last drop of that power to awesome effect.
• Hand-built all-tube amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes with a monstrous output transformer (now fully compatible with 6L6 and 5881, etc.)
• Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s
• Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early '80s featuring 3 x ECC83 tubes for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
• Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: Extends the life of your amplifiers expensive power tubes up to 20 times Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes No need for expensive matched tube sets Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
• Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
• Original '60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
• FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
• Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in Germany