Electro-Voice Broadcast Announcer Microphone Re20 Broadcast Announcer Microphone With Variable-D
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ +1(514) 225-2226 | ✉ email@example.com | ⌨ Chat With Us!
A broadcast industry standard, the RE20 Broadcast Announcer Microphone with Variable-D from Electro-Voice is a cardioid dynamic microphone that delivers reliable, low-noise performance with exceptional clarity and definition.
- Tailored Response
- Response tailored especially for vocals with high sound pressure handling capabilities
- Rugged, steel construction with low handling noise
- Supercardioid Pattern
- The RE 20 features a supercardioid polar pattern which is extremely effective in isolating sound sources while reducing background noise
- Internal Windscreen
- An internal blast and wind filter eliminates "pop" and wind noise at the closest proximity
- Bass Tilt Down Switch
- The "bass tilt down" switch corrects spectrum balance for use in long reach situations and eliminates low frequency noise and rumble
- Flat Frequency Respone
- The RE20's flat frequency response remains flat even at extremely close proximities
Transducer Dynamic Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Range 45 Hz to 18 kHz Load Impedance 150 ohms Sensitivity 1.5 mV/PA Output Connectors 3-pin XLR