BOSS RC-300 LOOP STATION
Use the BOSS RC-300 Loop Station to create complex multi-part looping arrangements with its three stereo loops. Up to 3 hours of phrases can be stored at one time and each of the 3 stereo loops can be controlled separately using the six footswitches. A master footswitch controls start/stop for all tracks. Built-in effects and expression pedal control of tracks and effects round out the package for advanced tweaking of your arrangements. For even deeper control, separately available footswitches and expression pedals can be plugged in. The RC-300 can accept input from mono and stereo instruments, microphones, and other sound sources like music players and computers. Phrases can also be backed up to a computer via the USB 2.0 connection.
- Triple Stereo Loops
- Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300's three stereo tracks - each track being independently controllable. The Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go.
- Expanded Pedalboard
- The RC-300's pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There's also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch on board. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track's output volume. And if that's not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect separately available external expression pedals like the Roland EV-5 and footswitches like the BOSS FS-5U.
- Onboard Effects
- Process your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300's expressive onboard effects and processing, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
- Rhythm Guide and Preloaded Audio
- To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the rhythm patterns in the RC-300's onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps keep your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including Rock, Pop, Shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, the RC-300 comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
- USB Connectivity
- Connect the RC-300 to your computer via USB 2.0, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1 kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
- AUX Input
- In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sounds from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop performance.